please look an my opks and chart! :)

libbymarks198

Reaction score
Hey everyone i need your help, i was trying to take it easy this month and not use opks, but on cd 15 i got the urge so i went and brought a pack, the line was pretty dark not as dark as control in though, the next day today cd 16 i took it again twice and its lighter way way lighter then yesterday, i had a wee temp dip on cd 15 and today i have had a rise but i don't know if its big enough for it to mean anything, i haven't slept all week so my temps have been funny. i have a blood test this week to see if i have ovulated but i want to know now haha can you all please have a look at the pictures and tell me what you think.

so the one test by itself is yesterdays one my first opk i did this month at 15 do, the two together are todays cd 16, and then my chart.

image1.jpg

image3.jpg

IMG_5809.jpg

How long is your cycle usually? I would also guess you ovulated on the 15th when you have the dip. I've noticed on some ladies charts that sometimes it takes two days for the temp to completely rise. Seeing how day 16 the opk was lighter I am guessing you probably would have had a positive on day 14.

Tell dipped today again today so don't think I ovukated opk is still light as ever :(

I dont think those are close to a positive I use that same test and mine are very dark when I get my surge. I hope you get your positive soon. good luck.

Yeah I know they are not but I didn't test until cd 15 so thought that one could be dark enough to be coming down from a surge iykwim

:winkwink: i say cd15 too... do you get a fall back rise usually?
i see the three temps before have open circles so it may have been lower on cd14?? :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->