Please look at my chart.

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41232a/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Basically I have been spotting since CD9, it is getting heavier I have had to wear a liner today, I don't think I am pregnant due to not BD around suspected ovulation but I am worried I have a problem with my cycles, if it is AF is it ok to have a 26 day cycle?

It's still possible to conceive with irregular cycles. Do you take OPKs before you ovulate?

Attachments

• Conceived cycle.jpg
    Conceived cycle.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 6
Yes I do but never seem to get a positive, that's why I started temping but I'm even more confused lol.

Oh and congratulations on your BFP :happydance:

Thank you hun :)

I got dark lines but never as darker than the other line. Last month I got my first darkest OPK and temping was confusing for me until I completed a cycle :flower:

I guess it depends on which test you use too, I use internet cheap sticks. Thanks for your help :flower:

Some of my cycles are just 24 days, I usually ovulate on cd12-14 and have a 12 day luteal phase. Spotting in the luteal phase can mean low progesterone so id keep an eye on this over your next few cycles :thumbup:

Thank you. Are there any other signs of low progesterone I should look out for? :flower:

Low post ovulation temps but yours look fine to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->