please look**

tryin4baby

Mum to Mia. Preg with #2
Reaction score
so im not sure wether i have a 16 or 14 lp. decided to get some opk's today and just taken one. was wondering if you think its a positive? here are the results:

first picture was taken 1 minute after. second was taken 5 minutes after (the time i was told to wait)

[IMG]https://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad272/TraceyScone/IMAG0201.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad272/TraceyScone/IMAG0204.jpg[/IMG]

yeah its + ..congrats .. :)
What is your cycle length and what CD are you ?

my cycle length is between 28-30 days and im on cycle day 12 today.
This is my first month ttc, so im not really sure when to class 1dpo? would that be tomorrow or monday, as i dont chart my temp

my cycle length is between 28-30 days and im on cycle day 12 today.
This is my first month ttc, so im not really sure when to class 1dpo? would that be tomorrow or Monday, as i dont chart my temp

hun . you are lucky to get a + OPK at CD12 .. CD1 is the first day of periods(When you get red blood)

Its my first cycle charting BBT and using OPK. My cycle length is 27/28 and I am still waiting to ovulate . I am at CD 17 today and yesterday I got very dark OPK but not fully +. I hope I'll get it today. But since I started TTC my cycles are messing up. So may be this one is one of those but i pretty hope today im going to get a + OPK.
Do chart your temp so you can confirm ovulation by both methods. Best of luck :flower:

My first day of my cycle was 2nd august when i got my red blood.

I only started to chart my temp yesterday when a few ladies told me too, and my temp was 37.0.

That is a positive opk though isnt it? i will take another today the same time as yesterday. If the opk is lighter today that means i have ovulated right? my cp was open, wet and medium wheni felt yesterday and i had som ewcm?
I hope you get your positive opk today Tina :)

thanks ladies. Got another positive just now, so am guessing im still waiting to ovulate, although have had a temp drop today from yesterday so im hoping that means ovulation is soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->