Please no!

ZoMo

Reaction score
I have just had a virus rip through my laptop, it is blocking anything working. I am convinced I am going to lose everything, I dont care about anything but my baby photos.

I will be distraught if my baby's photos get wiped. I have uploaded some to photo websites and sent a lot to relatives so some will be recoverable from other people, but there are still loads and all my baby videos that were sat in my baby pics folder.

Am terrified these will be lost, I was uploading them when the virus attacked and stopped me from being able to do anything. I have got to wait until my OH can look at my comp tomorrow (am using his now). I wont sleep much tonight.

Its funny how priorities change, my laptop motherboard died last year and I was horrified to lose my music, this year I couldnt care less about the entire laptop, I just cant bear to lose my baby pics and videos.

awhh bless ya, hope it can get sorted!!! x

Oh no hun, I hope it can be sorted and you don't lose any pics/vids.

I really recommend getting an external hard drive, to back things up. I did after I had a laptop conk out on me and it's brilliant as I know there are copies of everything on it should anything go wrong xx

I phoned OH at work stressing like mad at midnight. Bless him he got home at 4.15am and set to work fixing my laptop until 5am! All seems to be ok and virus free now. Thank you for the external hard drive tip, I shall go shopping later for one after my panic! xx

I have all my photos on 3 ex hard drives, 2 laptops and on disc - paranoid?! Lol x

I have all my photos on 3 ex hard drives, 2 laptops and on disc - paranoid?! Lol x

Lol!! Better to be safe than sorry eh?!!!! I have now put them all onto the external hard drive and have calmed down!!

Awwh, definitely keep them on an external! I'm lucky, Thought mine was going to go a few weeks ago but OH has a 'triage' kit.. To take everything off of a hard drive! Lucky! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->