• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please NO...

Hope2BeAmommy

Reaction score
Well, yesterday I sure didn't feel good. I was queasy with diarrhea all day yesterday (which is NOT fun when you are across town shopping and have these episodes at the stores in the public toilets :sick:) I feel much better today...had a little bout of the poos again this AM (sorry, TMI) but otherwise I have felt pretty good.

Wondering if maybe I just had a little bug. A coworker was out last week with a stomach bug...ick! I still dont feel quite right today, but no nausea or diarrhea...REALLY moody, REALLY tired, and a just "not right" feeling in my tum...

I AM HOPING AND PRAYING THAT MORNING SICKNESS DOES NOT STRIKE ME!!

I have a weird fear of vomitting and I honestly don't think I will be able to handle constant nausea, ESPECIALLY if it is accompanied by vomitting. I am hoping that since my mom never did with both kids, that I won't either.....*fingers crossed*

At least if I do, I have you ladies!!!

I was petrified of being sick before morning sickness now it seems a hell of alot better than being nauscus (sp?) all day! You get used to it :rofl:

The flu bug is going bad this year (tummy flu) and that causes diarrhea, if you had both I'm thinking it was the 24 hour flu I'm glad your feeling better & the diarrhealasts a few days after the puking and nausea.

I don't think you will have to worry about MS. I hope not anyways that wouldn't be fun..

{{{Get as much rest as you can}}}

To help with nausea, eat little and often and pack your meals with protein! :)

I had sickness and diarrhoea the other week for four days! it was horrendous, the chemist gave me some sachets to make drinks that would put all the required nutrients back in my system, thats ok for pregnancy.

I had sickness and diarrhoea the other week for four days! it was horrendous, the chemist gave me some sachets to make drinks that would put all the required nutrients back in my system, thats ok for pregnancy.

Dyralite (sp?) or something similar?

Not sure what it was called to be honest! some sort of blackcurrent flavoured drink! i just told the chemist i was pregnant and symptoms and they told me it would be fine to have these drinks...

yeah that's it, it puts all salts and minerals back into you....

Most people Ive spoken to have said they werent physically sick, but just felt it.

Hopefully thatll be you :)

There is a lot of bugs going round ATM though.
xxx

You get used to the all day nausea, you really do :rofl:

Felt better when i had been sick. Found the constant nausea awful. What a nightmare having the squits when shopping!!

I agree ther.....the nausea is horrible!

I hate the nausea and the being sick all the time. It's either coming out one end or the other, eh? I've had it since I hit about 6 weeks, all day and all night and it hasn't relented yet. I sure hope you just have a stomach bug!

I get waves of nausea here and there, but nothing to send me running to the bathroom. I read that only between 50% - 60% of pregnant women really get MS, so there's definitely a chance you'll be ok. I'm at 6w3d and haven't had any problem yet...

I feel nausea all the time but have never gotten sick. I absolutely hate throwing up but sometimes I wish I would so I would feel better (just not at work cause we don't have a bathroom in our building). Saturday I ate a small burrito and I put sour cream and salsa on it. Right after I ate it, I had to run to the bathroom (out of nowhere). I almost had an accident in my pants. It was weird. I didn't feel sick or anything, it just came over me all of the sudden. After that, I was fine (weird....) Sorry if TMI. Now I'm just back to the usual feeling nausea and drinking my Sprite to calm my belly.

I hate the nausea and the being sick all the time. It's either coming out one end or the other, eh? I've had it since I hit about 6 weeks, all day and all night and it hasn't relented yet. I sure hope you just have a stomach bug!

Bless your heart! I seriously don't know what I would do if I was going at both ends, especially for that long! You will be in my prayers...

I feel nausea all the time but have never gotten sick. I absolutely hate throwing up but sometimes I wish I would so I would feel better (just not at work cause we don't have a bathroom in our building). Saturday I ate a small burrito and I put sour cream and salsa on it. Right after I ate it, I had to run to the bathroom (out of nowhere). I almost had an accident in my pants. It was weird. I didn't feel sick or anything, it just came over me all of the sudden. After that, I was fine (weird....) Sorry if TMI. Now I'm just back to the usual feeling nausea and drinking my Sprite to calm my belly.

When I felt so icky on Saturday, Sprite and Saltines really seemed to ease my tum. Today I have felt ok...a co worker of mine was out with a really nasty stomach bug last week and so I am nervous about getting it and REALLY OCD about germs :D Water and a little bowl of tomato soup today seems to be settling ok. I know what you mean though about just having to go ALL OF THE SUDDEN...YIKES! Thanks.....How far along are you?

Bless your heart! I seriously don't know what I would do if I was going at both ends, especially for that long! You will be in my prayers...

Thank you! It's awful. The doc gave me medicine last monday at my 12wk appt and it DOES work...however the reason it works is cause it knocks me out all day...but at least I'm sleeping and not sick!

I have had the diarrhea too with light spotting too - no fun at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->