Please not again!

lishmin

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage on the 13th April this year, I was nearly 11 weeks but the baby had passed at 8 half weeks. I am now pregnant again but my HCG levels are low. I have a period type pain and mild backache.

Back at doctors tomorrow for more blood tests but I am struggling to keep the faith. I am still grieving from my last mc and feel another MC will just kill both me and my husband.

Anyone had something similar and it not been bad news? :cry:

firstly im so sorry hun :( no one should have to suffer this twice :(

However its not confirmed yet - cud u just be really early hence the low levels? xxx

Yeh, fingers crossed for you.
Must be a really hard time for you both, try to think possitive.

I am here if you need anything

xx

so sorry hun such a hard time! try keep positive hun you never realise how strong those little ones are holding on xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry :cry:

I unfortunately know exactly what you are going through, and although the results were not good for me, I had so many good news stories and encouragement, so there is no way it is over just yet.

Try and relax and think positive - there are so many normal reasons why you might be getting these symptoms. My fingers are crossed extra tightly for you :hugs:

I haven't had anything similar but just wanted to send you big :hug:

I really hope that it's good news for you. Best of luck.

Thinking of you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!:flower:

Well guys I have had more bloods yesterday and results today, 6 days from last test, levels now 464, GP thinks all is fine but I am not convinced. Rang the midwife who says the levels are low but my GP will not carry out any more bloods! Says I must have a scan next week.

This is not normal and I feel so helpless, got dull back ache and slight cramps, no bleeding but I had none during my last MC.

I am going out of my mind :cry: :shrug: :growlmad:

How many weeks are you? And what were your levels last time they were checked - ie - have they gone up significantly?

Keep positive - if your GP says its fine, then chances are it is. With mine, when they said my levels were low, the gyne also said that he had seen women with low levels to go on to have healthy babies so don't give up just yet. Relax and try to think positive :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->