Please please give us a like button

somebody

Reaction score
It would be so useful and someways better then the thank button.... can't you just change the words

why is everyone so hung up on the words? it's basically the same function & loads of people use it as a "like" button anyway so why does it matter so much? x

Admin have already said there isn't enough room for more 'buttons'

V xxx

My motorbike forum has this.
You click on the button and a drop down appears and you can rate the post as V good/cool down to poor/redundant.
It also has a karma system, the more karma blobs you have show how helpful you are and how many good posts you make.
To be honest though am glad this forum doesn't have it as it really annoys me when random people rate posts as poor just to upset other members.

My motorbike forum has this.
You click on the button and a drop down appears and you can rate the post as V good/cool down to poor/redundant.
It also has a karma system, the more karma blobs you have show how helpful you are and how many good posts you make.
To be honest though am glad this forum doesn't have it as it really annoys me when random people rate posts as poor just to upset other members.

The 'rate' options are in a negative way ;) like a popularity contest :lol:

Many members use the 'thanks' button as a 'like' button. Previously discussed with members before and it's just a case of divide in preference that there's really no need to change it or add another used space to accommodate both (the forum would look cluttered between user posts).

Thank you for your suggestion though.

Wobbles x

Yea that's what I was saying, people can use it in a negative way and glad this forum is different :)

Aye, I knew you got it that's why I chuckled :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->