Please, please read.

lr816

Reaction score
Hello, thank you for clicking on my post.
I haven't had a period in honestly 4-5 years. I was diagnosed with PCOS I'm going to say about 3 years ago. My husband and I are trying to conceive our first child. I've bought, been prescribed and TRIED everything from PROVERA (I bled the first time taking them but not second round)been on Metformin but wasn't consistent with it, prenatals, Fertiliaid, Vitex, Raspberry Leaf, even went and spent almost 80 dollars due to shipping and tax on Ovasitol that I am currently taking and still nothing not even a period.
My husband and I just moved to Lawton, OK due to him being in the military so I left my gynecologist behind. We got married almost 10 months ago. So I haven't had experience with going to a military hospital for my PCOS or even trying to conceive.

I just need advice. On what I should do.
Also, if anyone has been in the same boat and hasn't had their period in years. What can I do?

I turned 26 Nov. & I would really love to start my family. I feel like I will never get to be a mommy. It seriously has me so depressed. I also don't feel like a woman because I don't have a period. I grow unwanted hair. I just feel ugh.....

So sorry you are having to deal with this. I would recommend you seeing a doctor to help you out some more as it seems you have tried a lot of stuff already. Sorry I can't be of more help! Baby dust to you!

I suggest seeing a doctor sooner rather than later. There has to be a reason for not having a period for so long. Even with PCOS, I don't think it would be normal to go years without one (correct me if I'm wrong). Hopefully they can find you an answer. Sending my thoughts, prayers and baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->