Please ~ positive bleeding stories 28w2d

Collyrocks

Reaction score
Well I have had a horror week. U/s last Monday showed bub has a very small hole in heart. Tuesday I had cramps and brown blood and was admitted to mat unit and given steroids incase of early delivery. Cervix was checked and all ok but had a lot if hardening like contractions that eased off

Sat morning I had more brown blood so back in and baby was checked on dopler and I was sent home.

Today I have more brown blood and went in and had a trace done and baby is ok

I have been told it's just one of those things but I am terrified and need some positive reassurance from others. Advice as to staying positive would be great too cos googling is a bad thing sometimes. Thanks

I don't have any advice to offer, but just wanted to wish you the best of luck. I did have a bleed much earlier on and it resolved itself.

My SIL bled at 32 weeks. Bright red blood. Her baby was born on Friday healthy as can be. :)

I bled from 5 weeks with my first pregnancy, every few weeks I would have another bright red bleed, it carried on until I was well into my third trimester, I was then induced at 39+2 due to another bright red bleed, I gave birth naturally at 39+3 to a healthy baby girl who is 15 months today!! I actually worried this pregnancy as I havent bled at all!! Just make sure you contact your midwife every time you bleed to get checked out, better being safe than sorry!! That goes with every little worry you have about your pregnancy, always ring your midwife no matter what, better being checked than worrying!! :hugs:

My sister bled with her last daughter from the start of her pregnancy until 36 weeks. No body knows why but baby was born at 38 weeks perfectly fine and gorgeous :) xx

I bled from 7 - 10 weeks with this one, and then again at 21 - 23 weeks and all is absolutely fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->