Please put me straight if i'm wrong...

MishC

Has a little princess!!
Reaction score
I thought this section was the ntnp section?

So surely that means people shouldn't be getting nervous or 'charting' or getting sick etc.

I thought if you were waiting to test or getting upset because you got a not pregnant that you would be in the TTC section.

My partner and i are having unprotected sex and we aren't ttc. If it happens it wont be the end of the world but ideally it'll happen in nov/dec. We both know there is a chance but i have no tests in the house and i have no idea when af is due. That's why i thought i'd fit nicely into this section

Like i said tell me if i'm wrong....

And i'm not having ago at anyone or been judgmental i'm just a little confused :)

Please ignore t his thread, i get it now :)

I class myself as NTNP because im not charting doing temps opks or anything like that. I just roughly know my cycle, we dont use contraception we :sex: as and when we feel like and i roughly know when im ovulating so if we feell like it try to bed more if we feel like it. I dont know if this is what others class NTNP as but this is how i see it.xx

I do chart and temp but not for TTC i have been on the pill for so long (at the doctors recomendation when i was 12) and the docs have asked me to do the above so they can see if my cycles are any better now i have stopped taking the pill.

I have no clue what my cycles are like as i have been on the pill for so long so the charting will help me know if AF is late or on its way or whatever. We dont want the stress of :sex: at certain times or anything so we are taking it easy.

Also we are just as desperate for a little bean as those in TTC are we are just taking a more laid back approach to getting there, its still upsetting when AF arrives.

xx

Yeah i kinda thought that was what it mean.

I suppose when we are ttc this is the aproach we'll be taking. I cant be bothered with any of the taking temp and what ever else your suppose to do.

Good luck hun it might be less involved this way but we are all as emotionally involved as TTC.

I think there's a wide range of women in here who identify as NTNP. At one end are those who know their cycle but just aren't making any extra attempts at DTD. At the other end there's us (me included) who are waiting for AF to return and therefore have no choice but to be in NTNP rather than TTC.

the thing is some of us just know our bodies some of us temp and use opk's but we all not stressing out about it and letting things take their course and we do now and again think that something may of happened and then we are all there for each other its great ! and welcome MishC xx

Hey hun welcome.....For me I know the pattern of my body its pretty hard to miss it 99% of the time lol, but ntnp is for us as we are just letting nature take its course, no charting, although I am keeping dates at the mo so I know if my cycles are settling down or not......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->