PLEASE READ advise needed

mumtojake

Reaction score
hey everyone thank you for reading my post! I am current 12+1 day I had my dating scan yesterday and everything was fine! I just went to the toilet and when I wiped I noticed some pink discharge! I'm really worried I have had this 3 times all ready this pregnancy but still don stop worry! Just wondered if anyone had any advise or similar experience to put my mind at ease thank you Leanne x

I had that a few times after sex during first tri. I told my nurse about it and she said pink discharge is ok as long as it's not accompanied by cramping.

I agree with Jslyn9996, as long as it isn't coming along with cramps, you should be ok. They do always say to talk to your midwife if you experience any bloody discharge, however spotting in the first trimester is considered quite normal. Have a bit of a lie down, drink plenty of water and take it easy <3

I had pink spotting with my second, at 9 weeks and again right after my 12 week scan. My cervix had just gotten irritated, and everything was okay. He's 7 months old now! :) :hugs: I'm sure everything is just fine.

Loads of pink spotting all the way through my pregnancy. Your cervix can bleed mega easily during pregnancy. I have an erosion which regularly randomly bled and gave me pink discharge. Stay strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->