Please read and advise!

akachandream

Reaction score
Hi there, so this is my story. I found out last month on the 14th that I was pregnant with a digital test. I started bleeding lightly the day after and when I went to the Dr's office and when they gave me a urine test, I tested negative and they were pretty certain that it was not longer a viable pregnancy (they confirmed with a blood test that I actually was). Didn't require D&C as it as very early (I tested on the day I missed my period and tested positive). I have a 27 day cycle and expected my cycle to be pretty normal as I figure I wouldn't even have known that I was indeed pregnant had I not tested that early. So anyway, I am expecting my period today and it still has not arrived so I took a test (yes I am very impatient) and it was negative. I figure I will wait a day or two and test again since it is still early. But I also just noticed that my breasts do not feel as sore as they have been (for the past week, I usually get sore breasts about a week before period), I think they are still full just not as sore. Is this a bad sign? The fact that my breasts started being sore 8 days ago was to me a good sign (because usually my period would have come by now with my breasts having been sore a week). Now I just feel crazy thinking about all this. I am very moody (but generally am pmsing too), and I hate being in this limbo stage. I would love to be pregnant and felt that I may be, but not so sure. Please, somebody help! By the way, I took a test with Clear Easy digital test. Tomorrow would be my first missed day, should I test tomorrow first thing or should I wait longer? Do you think sometimes in early pregnancy that you just get used to having sore breasts and they don't feel as sore? I'm so confused!!! Thanks in advance!

Hey hun. So sorry you are going through this. I was in the same boat 3 weeks ago. It turned out that i had a very early miscarriage. I am preying that this is not the case for you. Fx and stay strong hun xxxxxx

I think it's so difficult as AF and Pg symptoms are so similar Do you know if you deffinately OV yet ? Breast tenderness and cramps can also be associated with OV Unfortunatetly a loss at any stage plays havoc with hormones so your body could be experiencing a really mix up

Im sorry I'm not much help maybe buy some IC tests and test in a few days time At least then you might set your mind at rest either way

All the best jo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->