Please read and be safe!!

T8ty

Reaction score
Me and my two year old were involved in a car accident this morning. We are both so lucky to be here. Thanks to two random men getting us safely out of the car we are ok. We escaped with just bumps and bruises .. But a few seconds later it could have been a different story.

I urge you to all wear your seat belts correctly.. Across your thighs /pelvic area not your stomach. And if you have children strap them in tight.. No coats to add padding etc. buy the best car seats you can afford.. And ones that fit your car correctly.

Sorry to moan but it bloody scared me and I want to protect all the innocent people who are driving carefully .. When some idiot who doesn't care pulls out in front of you and nearly kills 6 cars full of people it makes you value life a lot ..

Sorry again for the rant! :) stay safe

Omg this is scary, I don't drive but I do worry everytime getting into a car about safety, I was in a horrific car crash when I was 16, I'm lucky to be here, I was stupif and didn't even have a belt on. I'm so lucky I can learn from my stupid mistakes now.

So glad you and your child are ok!

Thanks everyone! And that's for reading! You never think its going to happen to you do you! I was stood at the side of the duel carriage way watching the other lady being Put into the back of a ambulance.. I thought I was dreaming.. :(

How scary for you.

Will you be getting a scan to check up on baby?

Glad to read you are both safe! :hugs:

Oh my goodness! How scary!!!! So glad you and your DD are safe!

Glad you n lil one came out safely...

I drive and do worry about safety.

Thanks for sharing.

SO glad you are OK!
UGH! this is a pet peeve of mine ALL the time living in a large city - other drivers just DON'T care! I see idiots weaving through traffic, slamming on their brakes, cutting people off and I WISH I could just ask them how they would feel if they were to hit a car and kill a family with kids. It aggravates me SO bad! I always secretly hope they slam into a wall and just kill themselves... I know it's bad to wish that upon anyone, but people like that have no concern about others.

There was a story today on the news of a man driving at 163km in one of the busy roads. I think he was speed racing with two kids in the car and i think is wife. The roads are so bad and slippery and i just can't imagine the stupidity, even the cops couldn't believe what they were seeing. He has a list of charges i hope they stick with him for the rest of his life.

Glad your okay !!!

I agree uts scarey !!! Some many people are in a rush too get places even though driving at the speed limit will still get you too they same place as them idiots !!

All these speed cameras etc... Just effect us that drive safely but might be doing 4mph over not the fuck wits that's are doing 70 in a 30 zone !!! Who get away with everything !!!

I also don't drive in motorways when they're busy because that's where you get you idiots that don't know how too drive ! X

Glad you are both ok, but please make sure you are checked out xxx
I do a lot of driving for work and as soon as DH found out he went out a got a pregnancy seatbelt. It keeps the seatbelt tight but across your legs. His friend lost his wife and baby a few years back when her car was hit by a lorry (no ones fault, just an innocent accident) unfortunately her seatbelt was under her bump but not tight, so she slipped forward pushing baby up into her chest. Please make sure you seatbelt is tight.

Thanks so much for your kind words!

We spent a few hours in the doctors this morning and only escaped with bumps and bruises. Our legs luckily took the most force so we are both waking funny today. Isabella has tinnitus and was screaming most of the night because her ears were buzzing.

The doctor managed to find the heart beat straight away!!! And said it was nice and strong! So we are so relieved!!!

I think the physiological effects may take longer to heal as Isabella is full of questions..

I can't believe one lady driving stupid caused all this stress and worry.. She's seriously injured In hospital and the other 6 cars that swerved to avoid her are all quite shaken too! Crazy!! So glad I was sticking to the speed limit and we were all safely strapped in! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->