PLEASE READ: I'm having a bit of trouble :(

Nicolle

Reaction score
Soooo.. Prior to my last threads about symptoms my only constant symptom that hasn't gone is the constant urge to pee..

Bare in mind I'm only like 5 - 6 weeks I pee a lot I get up only once a night though which is an improvement to about a week ago when I was up every 2 hours..

NOW I always have the urge to pee that weird tingly full feeling but I'll sit on the toilet and nothing comes out.......

Has anyone got any idea what it is? Because I'm too early for it to be pressure on my bladder and I was tested for any infections the other week.....

In my experience, this is an early sign of a potential UTI (urinary tract infection). Drink tons of water. Cranberry juice ROCKS when you want to get rid of an early UTI, and I take these cranberry pills (that's what I call them... they're like a cranberry supplement, looks like a vitamin bottle) that make it disappear in no time.

Hope this helps! :)

And by the way, you could have developed it since you were tested. They come on pretty quickly for me but go away as soon as I start on the cranberry train. It's worth a try!

yup, sounds like an UTI to me too. Since things are a bit more "tropical" down there with the pregnancy, cranberry will save your life, like 2Pups4Kids suggested. There is nothing to worry much about though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->