Please read me - after loss would like help.

Smee

Reaction score
hi everyone, I really would love to hear from you.

I had a loss in November and took me a year to get there. I haven't been here for a while as been quite down about it all, it sounds so awful but couldn't bear to hear any good news - that sounds so bad, I really am sorry.

I don't know what to do, my periods have not returned to normal. I was a regular 28 day now it's 25 - 30 day. Did anyone else get this? Also my ovulation was as it should be but after miscarriage I am now ovulating day 9 or 10. Is this ok? Is it too early to get pregnant? Is this normal?

To top it off I was about to get help as had been trying for a year and now won't help until a year after miscarriage. Doctor was so unsympathetic and basically just told me to get on with it.

What can I do? I feel so out of control. And everything round me at mo is babies and pregnancy - arghhhhhhh!

What can I do? I do multivitamins do the deed day before on ovulation and day after ovulation and still no joy. Tried conceive plus and now have clearblue monitor but no joy after two months of having it.

I'm not mad honest although may sound it after that rant. I just really would like to hear from others who have gone through what I have, i have no one to talk to about it. Also I love any advice please just advice away.

Im sorry about your loss, im not in this stage yet. My baby has "Potter's Syndrome" & im expecting it to live for minutes. but I do understand how you feel about being around pregnant women & babies...I feel for your situation, sorry i dont have advice just wanted to express my understanding.

Oh hun I don't know what to say :( I know it's hard but please try not to get stressed about TTC x Before my :bfp: I had a few months of irregular cycles (28, 30 and 32) and was fine :thumbup:

I had a loss in November and took me a year to get there. I haven't been here for a while as been quite down about it all, it sounds so awful but couldn't bear to hear any good news - that sounds so bad, I really am sorry.

I don't know what to do, my periods have not returned to normal. I was a regular 28 day now it's 25 - 30 day. Did anyone else get this? Also my ovulation was as it should be but after miscarriage I am now ovulating day 9 or 10. Is this ok? Is it too early to get pregnant? Is this normal?

To top it off I was about to get help as had been trying for a year and now won't help until a year after miscarriage. Doctor was so unsympathetic and basically just told me to get on with it.

What can I do? I feel so out of control. And everything round me at mo is babies and pregnancy - arghhhhhhh!

What can I do? I do multivitamins do the deed day before on ovulation and day after ovulation and still no joy. Tried conceive plus and now have clearblue monitor but no joy after two months of having it.

I'm not mad honest although may sound it after that rant. I just really would like to hear from others who have gone through what I have, i have no one to talk to about it. Also I love any advice please just advice away.

I know it's the HARDEST thing to go through. :hugs: It's VERY normal for your cycles to be all over the place- ESPECIALLY after a mc. Actually~ a lot of women are not spot on 28 days.. I've never been an exact # of days... my cycle would vary from 29-34 days every single month. I just had my mc in feb and only had 1 AF so I don't know how it will go for me yet...

Have you had your DH tested??? Is he taking vitamins?? It's good for BOTH of you to be doing everything!

Hang in there my dear!! :hugs:

Hi, this actually sounds a lot like me. Took me almost a year to get pregnant with 28 day cycles, ovulating day 16. Since mc my cycles are around 25-27 days, and I think I ov day 13. I have no idea if this is too early.

I actually stamped my feet a bit at the doctors and because I am so down about it and it is taking over my life they agreed to refer me. Haven't had a letter or anything yet though. Maybe you should go back to the docs and keep pestering them.

Good luck hun i really hope you get some good news soon x

Sorry to hear your struggling hun :hugs:
My periods went well off track after my m/c in august but now they have settled down to a 26day cycle and i ovulate on cycle day 10/11 each month and as far as ive heard its quite normal.
I know its easier said than done but try not to stress, thats what approach im taking this month and im trying not to obsess over it either.
Fx it happens for you very soon xxx

Im sorry about your loss, im not in this stage yet. My baby has "Potter's Syndrome" & im expecting it to live for minutes. but I do understand how you feel about being around pregnant women & babies...I feel for your situation, sorry i dont have advice just wanted to express my understanding.

Just read about that and you must be so brave to be going through this.

Thanks everyone, your all so nice.

You all did make me feel better. It's just so hard, why is it so hard?

It's reassuring to know people are similar to me and there's no problems.

Mamabearjen - I just want to give you a a great bug hug and some strength to help you. X

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my daughter on Nov 8, 2010. We started TTC again in Jan. it's been really half-assed lol But back to the point, it is completely normal to have some messed up, all over the chart cycles. I went from Nov to Jan without a period, then had a D&C which jump started my periods. You may want to talk to your doctor, even if it's just for her/him to reassure you that you are fine and just getting back on track.
Good luck and much baby dust!

You and your family will be in my prayers. My son was born premature on 2/14/10 and became an angel on 1/12/11. He was born with hydrocephelus and a brain hemmorhage and he was never able to come home. Doctors said he was only supposed to live a few seconds but he made it 10 months and 29days. Please have faith and hope. If you ever need any support please inbox me. Take care :flower:.

im sorry for your loss. i had my mc back in august and it took 6 cycles for my period to come back to normal. i have many different symptoms now but they come pretty regular again. it can be very frustrating and upsetting but it does simmer down. it took me 4 months to tell myself each month i am not pregnant its just new symptoms of af. hope this helps hun. :hugs:

Smee, so sorry for your loss. Have you tried vitex agnus castus? I see a herbalist and she prescribes it, though you can also get it from health shops. It is supposed to be good for regulating the phases of the cycle. Personally I don't have issues with that, even since m/c but I take it as a general hormone regulator as aid to ttc.

Mamabearjen, I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Hope you can draw strength from the community here. Ladies here are never too busy to offer support and a shoulder, no matter how many times you need it. You are in my thoughts and prayers and happy to chat with you any time you need a friend

Take care ladies xx

Smee,
I completely understand. I am currently miscarrying. It is terrible. We were trying to conceive for 2 years and were so excited, and then at 8 weeks my spotting began, the Progesterone was only 9, and HCG only went from 4000 to 5000 in 6 days. I went for a scan last Friday and the gestation was reverse dating and no more heartbeat. They told me that the miscarriage had already began. I am struggling with the pain and just wish the bleeding would stop. I understand your feelings of not wanting to hear the good news of others. With me...as bad as it may sound...I didn't want to hear how happy others were because basically...I am so terribly jealous. :blush: :cry:
We want to try again asap. I have vaginal Progesterone that I am going to use for the period of time between post-ovulation until a negative result. I have began taking my temp every morning to give me a better idea when I ovulate.
I wish you and your the best! :hugs:

:hugs:Smee,

I certainly understand your frustration. I mc twins at approx 8 weeks back in January. I've only had one AF since then and it was induced by progesterone. Now, I'm not sure if I've ovulated and AF is no where in sight, I'm on CD 39. It's so hard to play the waiting game. Luckily my doc has been really helpful.

Good luck to you, just try to give it time. :hugs: Venting certainly helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->