please read - this may really help you.....

mouseymo

Reaction score
ladies

I have some important info which has really helped me:

Back in February I had a MMC at 7 half weeks, then in April a CP at 5 weeks, I was so low and could not understand why and what had I done wrong and what was wrong with me?!?!? :cry:

Anyway I was sent to a Chinese Medical Practitioner recommended by my sister who practices herself (he has been practicing for many years). All he wanted to know was why I was there, my answer fertility and to keep a baby safe for 9 months.!!!!

So he began to treat me, from a few massage techniques (some painful) he told me why I was miscarrying - from a massage on my back and neck he could tell I had a blockage which basically was not allowing blood and nutrients to flow to my uterus correctly, or in more simpler terms I had a cold greenhouse, so no tomatoes could grow, not only that my soil was not full of nutrients for my tomatoes to grow!!!! I was also given some chinese herbs to take for the next 6 weeks to improve my body as a whole.

He advised me strongly that I should wait at least another 6 weeks before we even try again as this blockage had to be cleared. My pulse was also very weak so my body as a whole was weak, and I was anemic too.
So 5 weeks later he is happy with my progress and I feel so much stronger and healthier and more positive too, and relaxed!

From hearing another version on fertility and miscarriage made me understand my body more and how too look after it better (I thought that I already did that but this is from another point of view)
So come mid June we will be TTC again, I have expressed my worries to him and he has said that I am so much stronger as a whole, my green house is warm and my soil is fertile too, so TTC should fine and keeping the sticky bean safe should be no problem as my ovaries and uterus are ready to look after and grow my tomatoes!!!!! :thumbup:

So I will keep you posted but it makes sense, how can we expect to conceive and carry an baby if our green houses are not full of fertile healthy soil and at the right temperature?

xx

Some tips he gave me:
eat meat only twice a week - it creates too much acid in the body
eat plenty of fish
eat lots and lots of veg and fruit, especially rich in iron
drink lots of water
keep your lower back warm at all times as the kidneys are directly linked to fertility so cold back = cold kidneys
exercise - walking is perfect
no or low intake of alcohol

Sounds every interesting thanks for sharing :) If i ever bloody get pregnant again....and if i lost it again (praying that wont happen) this is something i might look into thanks again hun x

i would not wait, get yourself looked at before you get pregnant?!?!? xx

good point actually lol....where abouts do you live?, are these people easy to come across? x

Beccy

theres a chinese practitioner at the Forge

There's one at Great Western rd (near St Georges Cross end) that a friend suggested as she had used them and said they were great. Apparently reflexology and acupuncture helps loads as well!

Thanks mousey. Are you now actively TTC?

I looked into acupuncture this month, I hadnt quite decided whether i should try it yet. There is a chinese herbalist near my work which i've been eyeing up, However, my cycles are regular, I have a good luteal phase and seem to always ovulate. I get pregnant on my 3rd month trying last time, and am in the 2ww for my 2nd cycle this time, so Im thinking that maybe i dont need it

i dont know if its worth me trying it given my only problem seems to be 1 mmc (which is a pretty big event, but maybe not a problem that needs treating) - i dont get ewcm either and im 39 tomorrow, so things are starting to stack against me. I just talked myself back into it again. I might go and see the herbalist tomorrow

on this:

Some tips he gave me:
eat meat only twice a week - it creates too much acid in the body - im vegetarian
eat plenty of fish - ditto but take marine oil in pregnacare
eat lots and lots of veg and fruit, especially rich in iron - tick
drink lots of water - tick
keep your lower back warm at all times as the kidneys are directly linked to fertility so cold back = cold kidneys - i will ensure i have thermals at ready in case of crap summer
exercise - walking is perfect - joined gym yesterday just to go swimming
no or low intake of alcohol - tick

I'm dithering. I must have a blockage somewhere cos I have put on 9lbs in 2 months and i swear i am being SO good with what i am eating. bah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->