Please read

Nicole R.

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I used to be an avid charter and absolutely loved it. After three years and no ovulation, I had to stop charting. Every cycle (between 40-90cd) You could see where my body was "trying" to ovulate. A biphasic shift in temps yet they failed to stay high enough to detect ovulation. I would always get my cross hairs however they were taken away around 8 dpo. I would be ecstatic every month thinking I ovulated but when the chart would adjust, I would be :nope:
Anyway, nine months ago my health started to get better. Thyroid under control and prescription vitamin D has saved my life. I feel like a new woman!

Four months ago i started to notice a pattern, for once in my PCOS life. EWCM & a 30-40 day cycle. I also started to get "clues" that maybe O was actually happening.. hubby and I are very sexually active (every other day is a norm for us )

So 9 days ago i had cramping and EWCM. I can say for sure but it's a possibility. Yesterday I woke up and felt weird. I am NOT a symptom spotter. I didnt have symptoms with either of my two successful pregnancies until after 8+ weeks. Anyway so today I woke up and felt nauseous. Had more cramping in my back and abdominal area for the last two days. Ok, rewind I am a POAS addict. I take an hpt oncr a week for the last two years to be sure because I need a cerclage at 14 weeks so I am always careful. My dr said if I ever suspected pregnancy to not wait and take a test. Anyway, whats the chance of getting two evaps in a row? While I said I always test, I always look at the ttests a few hours afterwards and before I throw them away. Have been using the same brand for two years, have it on reorder subscription. Never seen a line at all. No evaps, its a really good brand. Well I did my weekly test and about 30 minutes later happened to take a glance, didnt look at it at all within the time frame. I immediately saw a line. I peed in another cup but by this time my urine was very diluted (you could visibly note this) and I still think I see another line? I have been POAS for two years and have never gotten so hung up on a test before..what do you think!? Bottom is an OPK. The test with the strongest "faint line" is the first test. The other two I took with the dilute urine. I know, I will wait 2 days to retesr but until then I cant get it off my mind. Does anyone see it!?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-13-12-58-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-09-13-12-58-22.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member