• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

please read!!!

K

KayteeB

ladies

im a singer/songwriter and since having bubba im finding it really ahrd to get my music out there so please can you haved a listen to this, comment and like the youtube video and share it amongst your friends via email/facebook and twitter. I really need to up my youtube views to get myself more known and its so hard now ive got Kai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmRfp_-pTUc

thankyou xxx

omg i love it...i cant find my youtube acccount password now ill get it tomorrow writ it down somewhere so ill like your videos then hun..very good! i sing aswell but never had the courage to do videos ever since school i just gave up! :(

That's really good. I am also a singer/songwriter, and play in a few bands. I'm presuming you do open mic nights? You should get yourself an account on last.fm and you can promote your music in the East of England on Norwich Darkside.

I work with local promoters and put on gigs and concerts all over the place...if you need a hand with anything, gimme' a shout! :)

when I go to open the link it doesn't work (on my iPhone). :shrug:

I really like it BUT did you put an echo on your voice because it sounds echoy to me?? (Don't attack me please just saying what I think) x

You have a similar sounding voice to Ashanti....did u know that? X

I shall take a listen when i get home from work....As much as its probably a lovely song, i dont think my whole office will wanna hear it.

Or maybe they do...:lol:

xxx

I don't like the echo in your voice, it makes you sound as if you are using a really bad editing programme. I also don't like the twinkling sound at the start of the song, reminds me of a nursery rhythm or a song from the theatre. Do you play any instruments? Perhaps it just isn't my style of music :flower:

My iPhone is being rubbish so can't listen right now, but was listening to radio 1 in the car & they have something for new music/songs on their website & will promote good music. Might be worth a shot? :flower:

You have a similar sounding voice to Ashanti....did u know that? X

haha so many peopla have told me that and thankyou everyone :D its the microphone i have i think (in reply to the echo) cause i didnt put any effects on it aha. Thankyou so much for your comments :D

That's really good. I am also a singer/songwriter, and play in a few bands. I'm presuming you do open mic nights? You should get yourself an account on last.fm and you can promote your music in the East of England on Norwich Darkside.

I work with local promoters and put on gigs and concerts all over the place...if you need a hand with anything, gimme' a shout! :)

oooh hun connections with any promoters would be amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"