Please report this video (dont watch if youre sensitive)

Honestly, i find it shocking that we aren't all wanting to report the parents to SS and RSPCA.
If a child is allowed to antagonise an animal, the animal is going to react, god knows how long that poor cat has been tormented for. Allowing the cat to attack the baby/baby to attack cat is equally shocking.

omg thats bloody horrible! how do you report it??? x

Ive reported/flagged as inappropriate.

Disgusting

I've reported it as well.

Thats so awful. :nope:

Erm, contraversial but the boy could walk away from the cat, but he kept going back towards the cat and then hit it. I'm not surprised the cat retaliated. The parents should have intervened.

agreed- i think the cruelty to the cat is just as bad as what happened to the baby.

OMg what kind of people would allow this to happen and then laugh, shocking, the poor child and the poor cat

I daren't even click on it and I have a strong stomach :(

V xx

Oh my God, that's really upset me :cry:

There are so many things wrong with that video.

The cat or child is not to blame for their actions, it's the bloody bitch that's filming it laughing that is responsible for that situation. It's obviously a regular thing.

xo

Wow that is just shocking and disgusting, poor child and poor cat :(

reported.
x

disgusting. That child is looking at the adult for help and all they do is laugh.

Just totally disgraceful!

When Ethan comes to visit at his nan's, she has a cat and I always tell him to be gentle with her. The one time he grabbed a fistful of her fur, I told him off for being so rough.

He now knows to be gentle with her and he loves to touch her nose and she is ever so good with Ethan. She was nervous at first, but she's fine with him.
That's how it should be.

Definitely not like that video! That is no good for either child or animal letting that happen. Disgusting IMO!!

I'm not even going to watch it! It'll make me too sick --- can tell by your comments it is awful!

That's horrible, poor things...:(

Can't see why anyone would want to film that and then fecking sit there and laugh about it, obviously seriously warped and complete tossers!

xx

I've flagged it on youtube as inappropriate. Made for very uncomfortable viewing I have to say.

That is horrible! What is the name of the actual video? I can only watch it but not find it on YouTube to flag it.

That in no way was the cats fault! The poor boy and cat. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->