Please report this video (dont watch if youre sensitive)

I havent watched the video of the Malaysian woman beating her baby but does anyone know if the child was taken off of her?x

Omg I can't get over that.

I'm completely gobsmacked.. How the hell can the parents/carer ever let that happen?

And if the kid was winding the cat up why would you not just tell the child to stop? Surely a child of that age isn't expected to know the ways animals can react if their upset?

I havent watched the video of the Malaysian woman beating her baby but does anyone know if the child was taken off of her?x

Yeah apparently it happened last year hun and she is now serving 18mths in prison over it, and the LO is in care :flower:

xo

ETA: That video of the Malaysian women is by far the most disturbing and upsetting thing I've ever watched :nope:

I have flagged it as inappropriate.

I think the adult involved is truly disgraceful to allow the altercation to continue. As soon as it became obvious the child and cat were uncomfortable with what was happening they should have stepped in.

There has been alot of videos on facebook lately that have something to do with child grielty in one way or another.I also cant stand ppl who post up picks of kids getting run over ect. Ppl think they should post to make other people aware its happening but who the hell would want to watch that, its sick

How horrific, i almost cried watching it. I have reported it. A poor vulnerable child being subjected to pain inflicted by a terrified animal who is defending himself - and the woman laughing? I can only assume its his mother and what an absolutely disgusting woman she is.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

horrid. Terrible that this child is being brought up to torment cats and being attacked himself... there's just no hope for him is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->