Please shed some light :(

DesireeJ.

Reaction score
I am supposed to be 8 weeks and 5 days from LMP, 4 days ago I started bleeding bright red blood after sex with a few very small clots. Next day I went to the hospital bc i was still bleeding, my cervix was closed so that's good, but they did tests and U/S and said it looks as though I am only 6 weeks and 5 days, with no heart beat. I am still bleeding but not so bad where I change my pad every 1hr. So they sent me home with "Threatened Miscarriage" I am so confused and scared can some pls shed some light! This is also my second miscarriage. Could there be something wrong with me?? Idk what to think

Sorry to hear :( Many miscarriages before the 14 week mark are due to the baby being unwell rather than yourself. Inadequate ovarian hormone production is one of the most common causes of a miscarriage as well. It's best to speak to your doctor, have they told you why you've miscarried before? I might not be right but I'm pretty sure the pregnancy continues and you just need bed rest but don't take my word for it I'm not a doctor :( I'm sure there's nothing wrong with you my partners mother had 7 miscarriages throughout her life and has managed to have three full term, healthy boys. It's best to speak to a healthcare adviser about everything, they're there to answer any questions. Hope I've helped in any way xx

she threatening m/c she didnt say she is..going over there may freak her out

hey hun i would call you doctor and get checked asap so you know what is going on...

just because you bleed and have clots doesnt always mean m/c...and sometimes people dont see a heart beat till after 7 plus weeks..

fx for you please keep us updated...i bleed with clots for several days with my son..when i went to my doctor and they saw the blood they told me its a m//c then we got the sono and well i was 8 weeks so there was a gummy bear dancing about...

so you never know...no symptoms is set in stone...

all the best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->