Please someone, what is this film???

Reedy

Outnumbered x
Reaction score
Its driving me CRAZY arrghhhh!!!

All I remember is the president refusing to get on Air Force One & staying behind at the white house - His daughter got on the plane (I think) & asked where he was.
The film is about disease, or Aliens, something like that where the president is asked to get on the plane but he feels he needs to stay behind. I think he does a live link as well & tells everybody its the end.

If someone knows what it is then please tell me its doing my head in lol x

or that one where earth freezes over cant remember the name lol

Sounds like maybe 2012, outbreak, mars attacks but I am unsure. I reconise it though. Let me know if you remember because it's bugging me now

many films like this
*independence day (daughter went with him)
*deep impact (don't think airforce one was involved with it)
*Day after tomorrow (vice president took over as the president dies)

do you know any of the actors and do you know roughly when they were released?

Yeah i think its day after tomorrow .. ignore deep impact lol.

the day after tomorrow is where parts of the world as so effected by global warming that it freezes after sever weather.

in day after tomorrow the president dies

im preety sure in day after tomorrow the president is by the whitehouse in loads of snow with other people after staying behind.

President Blake's motorcade is fatally caught in the superstorm, meaning that Raymond Becker is sworn in as the new President

2012 plot line:
Also heading for the arks aboard Air Force One are Anheuser, Helmsley and First Daughter Laura Wilson (Thandie Newton). President Wilson chooses to remain in Washington, D.C. to address the nation one last time.

Is the President black or White?

V xxx

lol V i was going to ask this but didn't want to offend lol

lol V i was going to ask this but didn't want to offend lol

The president is the actor who was in lethal weapon his name is Danny Glover, and yes to the first one is your question to V and Lynne. Hope you get my answer lol, but same didn't want to offend anyone

Its 2012. Its a fab film, i love John Cusack.

V xxx

havent seen that movie yet. think its hanging around the house on dvd but im just too lazy to search

Thank you so much girls x
After reading the replies I think its definitly day after tomorrow!! may have to now find the film so I can find out for sure but definitly sounds like thats the film I'm thinking of x

Thanks again xxx

The Day After Tomorrow is good, i love Dennis Quaid, but Jake Gyllnehall is soooo yummy.

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->