Please stop me!

mom2pne

Reaction score
I want to test right now and its getting harder and harder to wait till Monday when I'll be 12 dpo. I'd like to see if I get a :bfp: tomorrow for my dh's birthday, but I know it will be a :bfn: instead and I will start crying. I think I need to have 1 of my twins hide my hpt's on me so I'm not tempted any longer.

Any one else like me out there?

LOL. I have a box full of ovulation sticks and pregnancy tests. Ha. Every time I walk by it I want to pee on one of them! Ha. I understand you exactly. Was browsing your blog - and I do hope you don't mind - but I sent a prayer up for your little girl. She's sure a tough little angel.

don't do it hun...all of us on here know only too well how tempting it is...especially when you have a box of tests with your name written all over them and a pink flashing neon sign above with an arrow saying 'use me'!!!!!!!!! but as you've said you're likely to be down if its bfn and as it's your blokes birthday then its perhaps fairer to both of you given what you've been through and are going through to hold off til the right time...

i too hope you don't mind that i read your blog but i am in awe of your tough little girl...she truly wants to be here with you and your family and she's fighting to get home to be with you from the sounds of how well she's progressing and how she's showing just how active she can me. i had tears falling off my face reading your story and they're still there now...my thoughts and admiration are with your little girl, you and your family x x

i never test till least the day of af...cos am that scared of avin a chemical pg...it terrifies me honest,i know i wud need2know if i kept having them,but i use2test..get an awful bfn, then after wait4 af! worst thing ever,after a bfn i just wona get my head round the next mth :):)
very best of luck tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->