Please tell me if Im even close :(

babytoes2013

Reaction score
So my period was Aug 2nd, it ended the 8th. We weren't bd, but we kind of got caught up in the heat of the moment and on the 9th we had did. Then we Bd 5x on 15th and then at 2:30 am the 16th. According to my chart my cycle average is 29 days.

baby center ovulation calculator says that I was fertile: wednesday the 14th through Monday the 19th.

What are my chances ??????

Please help ...

Also my breasts hurt so bad even water touching them hurts and my right side pain its the worst it's ever been so I know I'm ovulating.. idk I think im losing hope of ever having no. 2

Even if you did everything right at the exact right time, you have a 20% percent chance of getting pregnant and somewhere around 50% of those pregnancies don't stick so you don't even know you're pregnant.

Relax, take it easy, and take a test when you're closer to your period. Doesn't hurt to dtd anytime you want, btw.

Even if you did everything right at the exact right time, you have a 20% percent chance of getting pregnant and somewhere around 50% of those pregnancies don't stick so you don't even know you're pregnant.

Relax, take it easy, and take a test when you're closer to your period. Doesn't hurt to dtd anytime you want, btw.

Thank you..I'm just upset ... I am hoping this is my month because we took 6 months off of trying and I think I am going to need an intervention to get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->