Please tell me I'm not crazy

Oh my gosh gorgeous bfp!!! Darker than mine was at 14dpo and I’m snuggling that baby here now :) congratulations!!!

Massive Congratulations!!!! That is a beautiful line!!!

Thank you all so much I still can't believe my eyes I've just bought a double pack of asda tests as that's all they had but ill be doing another one as soon as I'm home as hubby doesn't trust the cheapie one. I did one a few a days ago and it was stark white so to say I was shocked was an understatement

Wow that's amazing after 10 years!!! Huge congrats I hope the next test confirms it for you but thats a pretty good looking bfp!
Come join us on the march/April due date thread when you are readyl

Wow you’re definitely pregnant hun. 10 years that’s an unbelievable long time. Biggest congratulations to you and your husband and wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months. Amazing

He wants to see a darker line bless him he doesn't want ro see me upset and he doesn't wanna be upset either I'd say been a long time xx

Yaaay!! I was so worried that the cheap could be dodgy even tho it looked good, phew! So so happy for you that's amazing!! X

Yaaay!! I was so worried that the cheap could be dodgy even tho it looked good, phew! So so happy for you that's amazing!! X
Honestly me too gonna go the gp in the morning hopefully hubby has gone into full protector mode wouldn't even let me bend down to the washing machine bless him couldn't be happier right now, after 10 years I'd given up all hope of ever getting that bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->