Please tell me someone else feels like they been kicked in their Mooch?

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
As i do and it burloody hurts!
x

I do but I think its from my fall earlier. I hurt to move so you have my sympathy :)

I do!! I have felt like someone kicked or punched me in the crotch. Its supposedly the baby dropping into the pelvis, but it is getting more intense the closer I get...I'm 39w3d!

It gets more and more uncomfortable and painful as the weeks go by! LO has been engaged for about two weeks now and im still not use to the punches down there, its sore :(

I do but I think its from my fall earlier. I hurt to move so you have my sympathy :)

hope your ok hun :hugs:

i dont really get it :blush: am i ment to???? i get the occasionall sharp pain thats it really x

haha yep! I posted something on here last night moaning about it! I even rang my best friend's dad (who is, handily, a consultant gyno and obstetrician) and he said that it's either pelvic congestion (something to do with the veins in your pelvic region :s) or the baby engaging. And fortunately....there's absolutely jack sh*t we can do about it :) , although he said that putting your feet up was good!

I sympathise with you all....because it really f***ing hurts! xxxx

I feel like I have been kicked down there.... Also... when I push (say to pee or heheheh pass wind) it hurts down there bad too! Now today a new thing started. When I rock my pelvis or move around I get pains down in there :S Any of you have this??? Feels like infection but it's not... thighs paining more too :( Real bad pains in my lower bump etc...

Yeah, me too. Feels like she's trying to claw her way out sometimes! And I'm getting sharp intense pains where my right leg meets my pelvis; doctor says it's round ligament pain. Ouch!

Me too - it feels like someone has a knife inside me stabbing and a hand squeezing my insides :( x

Same here...it gets worse during the night :( Hope it means things are moving along and that the little one is ready to come out :)

Oh wow good to know I am not alone there LOL

Yeah seems to be worse at night for me too! This am I don't feel much sitting but my goodness when I stand up I feel like I am going to have the baby near fall out!!

Oh wow good to know I am not alone there LOL

Yeah seems to be worse at night for me too! This am I don't feel much sitting but my goodness when I stand up I feel like I am going to have the baby near fall out!!

yes yes yes I had to have a look as i was convinced the head was coming out!
x

done my research and apparently this is head engaging!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->