please tell me this is a good sign!

I;m the opposite its the morning thats worse for me. Morning sickness can strike at any time. I remember with my 1st it was more travel sickness i got lol. I used to have an hours bus drive into work and when the traffic was bad thats when I was sick only happened a handfull of times and i was between 9 and 12 weeks then.

lol you know what is so funny im so wrapped up into this that I did'nt even think of that lol :dohh: im brain dead lately. I read you got some faint bfp have you tested again?

It was on the opk's i read they can show pregnancy too. I done a test on SUnday it was still negative. I'm tempted to go right now and do another but only have the cheapy dip sticks dont know if they work at night. Trying to hold off and go for a frer tomorrow. Its so frustrating though.

It was on the opk's i read they can show pregnancy too. I done a test on SUnday it was still negative. I'm tempted to go right now and do another but only have the cheapy dip sticks dont know if they work at night. Trying to hold off and go for a frer tomorrow. Its so frustrating though.

Im sure you posted this somewhere but did you miss a period yet? Its very frustrating i have been at this for 4 months now and family keeps saying alot of woman try for a year before they get preggo, im like ummm not me this is weird! I had a tubal reversal in october 2010 and before that i had no problems getting preggo now i seem to grrrrrr:growlmad: I really hope you get your bfp! in the am and if you do decide to take a ic let me know how you make out :) thats all I have been using since I poas daily :blush:

Period was due on Sunday, I was at hospital appointment on Tuesday last week and told i have raised folicles on both ovaries (possible PCOS) waiting on bloods back. I was rather hoping to be pregnant and not have to worry about it lol I suppose thats everyones wish. Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust for both of us. x

is the thick lotion cm quite common before bfp and uncommon before af??

fingers crossed its a good sign for all of us :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"