Please tell me this is normal! Tmi alert

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm 8+6 today and since my bfp I've had bits of snotty discharge on and off and the odd stringy bit (so sorry for the tmi!) but tonight I had a bit that must've been a foot long! It's not red or brown , just whiteish.
Is this normal??

Xxx

I gotta say that's new to me but it has to have happened to someone along the way lol. Who cares if it's a mile long as long as your nugget is happy and snugged in lol. :flower:

I used to get that around then maybe not a foot long lol! But it was white and stringy, sometimes I'd get worried that I'd started bleeding then I'd check and it'd just be discharge lol x

Could of posted the same! Its like ewcm overload? I first thought thats its, the mucous plug is coming apart and i will lose this baby...

I Just don't get it. The mucous plug is meant to stop anything coming out or going in but pregnancy is constant discharge!! How does that work??

yesss i have this very very stringy haha, had my scan on wednesday babys fine

Maybe we leak a lot :haha: during pregnancy because the body is trying harder to get rid of pathogens and other things that don't belong in there!

I too have had cm overload since getting my BFP! Can't remember this too well from the last time. All I remember was starting to lose huge bits of plug from 36 weeks onwards.

x

Yep, I've had this too (tho maybe not a foot long! :)). Totally normal and nothing to worry about. H&H 9 months!

Totally normal, mine was the snot discharge first tri and has now changed to white creamy/watery discharge for 2nd tri, god knows what ill get for 3rd tri! Dont worry its all normal xx

ive had alot of discharge and i constantley feel wet but the midwife said it was normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->