Please try and answer asap.

J

Jem88

Ive borrowed this laptop off my sister until 2morrow coz mine broke :(
just a quick question tho. Ive been taking folid acid for the past 8 month and have had hardly no ewcm, but havent taken it this month just because i cant afford it, which is bad i know.. but ive noticed since i havent taken it this month ive had loads of ewcm :S BUT the day before i was due to ovulate i had loads of ewcm but it had blood in it exactly the same as when i spot the day before im due on :S which i fort was really strange because thats never happend before. i kno i ovulated the day before because my temp has gone up since.. what do you girls think?

Thanks. :)

SOunds like you had ovulatory spotting. I am off folic acid for the first time in 9 months this month and haven't really noticed the stretchy ewcm during the 9 months I was on it either so I will keep an eye to see if I get more this month!

I am watching the craziest show!!! it's called I didn't know I was pregnant!!!!! Women end up going into labour without realizing they were even carrying!!!! Nuts!

Thanks for the replys lol. it probs was ovulation spotting, but thats a good sign right? lol. hopfull something might happen now after 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->