Please try and answer asap.

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Jem88, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Jem88

Jem88 Guest

Ive borrowed this laptop off my sister until 2morrow coz mine broke :(
    just a quick question tho. Ive been taking folid acid for the past 8 month and have had hardly no ewcm, but havent taken it this month just because i cant afford it, which is bad i know.. but ive noticed since i havent taken it this month ive had loads of ewcm :S BUT the day before i was due to ovulate i had loads of ewcm but it had blood in it exactly the same as when i spot the day before im due on :S which i fort was really strange because thats never happend before. i kno i ovulated the day before because my temp has gone up since.. what do you girls think?

Thanks. :)

2. Kelly9

Kelly9 Well-Known Member

SOunds like you had ovulatory spotting. I am off folic acid for the first time in 9 months this month and haven't really noticed the stretchy ewcm during the 9 months I was on it either so I will keep an eye to see if I get more this month!

3. Babynumber1

Babynumber1 Mum of 1 & Pregnant

not sure about that one hun sorry.x

4. Kelly9

Kelly9 Well-Known Member

I am watching the craziest show!!! it's called I didn't know I was pregnant!!!!! Women end up going into labour without realizing they were even carrying!!!! Nuts!

5. Jem88

Jem88 Guest

Thanks for the replys lol. it probs was ovulation spotting, but thats a good sign right? lol. hopfull something might happen now after 9 months :)