Please vote favourite

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
Please could you vote your favourite?

My mum is Constance but hates her name! 😕 and Rose is my hubbys late Mum. I just really like Elizabeth but no family connection. My other children only have 1 Middle name each (Eve doesn't have one at all)

Thank you x

I voted may Elizabeth as you said you liked that and your other children have one/ no middle names. But I do think may Elizabeth rose is nice too if you want to honour mil

Thanks 😊 Rose is still a bit of a tricky issue, as Rose was hubbys birth mum, he was adopted at 8, and feels some sense of loyalty to his adoptive parents (I won't tell you my opinion on them! 😉)

Personally for me middle names should have meaning, and I think all the names are nice.

If your mum hates Constance, then what about May Connie-Rose. That way everyone is honoured.

I am all for balance with names, my wee ones first name is from OHs side and her middle name is from mines. We changed the name slightly so it isn't obvious that we have reused family names.

Yeah my others have family names (williams is matthew after hubbys late brother and Amys us Eve after her big sister etc) but nothing seems to be fitting right.
My mum goes by Connie but I don't think it sounds right as a middle somehow 😕
Names are so hard.

Names ARE so hard! Go with Elizabeth then if that's the one you like!

My gran was Mary but known as May, I always called her Maisie though so I Wanted Maisie as Gracies middle name (with Grace instead of Gracie) but it really didn't go!

I love Maisie! I like Mary too which is my mums middle name, but hubby doesn't which is a shame x

My OH wouldn't do Maisie as he said it sounds like maize.

I picked May Elizabeth Rose, but I didn't not pick Constance because I dislike it, I actually really like it, I just didn't feel like it went with May that well? Is May a definite? xx

Yeah I think we're pretty settled on May, although I was pretty settled on Anna with my last baby and she's now an Alice... Lol!

I voted May Elizabeth simply because I don't think the two middle names sound right. With your surname being three syllables it feels like too much of a mouthful. May Elizabeth and May Constance are both lovely. May Rose is a little too Disney for me :)

Thank you 😊 everyone's opinions have been really helpful.

Ah I'm so glad you've almost decided on May. I just love it and it sounds perfect with Alice (and all your other names!)

I've gone for May Elizabeth Rose. What a gorgeous name! To me it just sounds the most pretty and special out of the list xx

May Elizabeth is lovely! As a side note, we named Sophie's middle name (May) after my OHs nan and then found out her name is actually Constance but she hates it so calls herself May. Doh.

I choose May Elizabeth as I just think it flows better. I prefer just one middle name usually, we ended up giving dd4 3 just so as not to leave anyone out as she had my nans name as her first and I kind of regret it now. Saying that though we never use her last two middle names. :)

May Elizabeth is lovely! As a side note, we named Sophie's middle name (May) after my OHs nan and then found out her name is actually Constance but she hates it so calls herself May. Doh.

Haha! My mum really hates it and has always been known as Connie. She'd probably be really annoyed if I used it for baby lol.
That's too funny about OHs nan though, May just seems so random from Constance! 😄 x

May Elizabeth because i don't particularly like lots of middle names!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->