Please Vote!? UPDATE!!!!!!!

proudparent88

Reaction score
Out of a list of 21 names I have narrowed it down to 7. Please vote and pick your favorite! I won't be having anymore so it's important for me to get this name picked out right away so I can bond easier with the baby during the rest of the pregnancy. So please VOTE VOTE VOTE! Thanks!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

I first of all want to thank everyone that voted and commented their opinions it has meant a lot! The name we have chosen is:

Zachary Herbert

Now for my rant....I know Herbert is a very old fashioned name. I chose it to remember my grandfather when he passes away because he is 94 and in a home! Yet I keep getting people putting me down for choosing it as well as people trying to change my mind! I don't understand why they can't just accept that I did something that is very important to me! I am furious that people can't just accept what I have chosen! I thought my parents would be the most unsupportive but they are actually accepting and understand my reasoning behind why I chose it. I am entirely surprised but people my age are the ones that are the most accepting and love it! At least most of them! Each one of my kids has a family name in them. My oldest's middle name is after my Biological grandfather which is James my second child his first name is after OH's grandfather which is Tommy and his middle name is after my adoptive dad which is William also my best friend's middle name and this baby is getting his middle name after my grandfather's middle name from my Adoptive Dad's dad. I wish people would just be happy about the name I chose instead of criticizing me for what I have chosen....I am going to stand my ground and keep it as the name I just wish people would be more sensitive to my feelings and opinions. Am I wrong for wanting this?

I voted caleb but isaac was a close second! Lovely names

What are your other LOs names?

My fave out of your list would be Kasey and Isaiah would be 2nd.

is your son Tommy or Thomas?

if its Alexander and Thomas I think Christopher goes best

Isaiah! second choice would be Isaac, only thing put me off either is they couldn't be easily abbreviated

is your son Tommy or Thomas?

if its Alexander and Thomas I think Christopher goes best

No it's Tommy not Thomas. I wanted Thomas but we chose Tommy. So it's

Alexander (We call him Alex.)
Tommy
?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members