Pleaseeee read! :)

Amy-x

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
Hi thanks fir reading, do any of you ladies have any idea were I go from here?.. Long story short my periods aren't regular.
Feb- 15th 4 days
March- 19th 4 days & spotting 31st
April- Nothing
May- 2nd (5 days)

And nothing since except for early hours this morning when I went toilet and wiped there was the tiniest bit of pinky discharge. Nothing since. I have taken pregnancy tests other than evaps they have been bfn. I don't really know we're to go from here or what to do. Or can't work out if I'm 'late' or not.

Any advice? X

Sorry I don't have any advise really. Where you on the pill before? Or something that would affect your periods? Have you seen a gyno lately?

No I don't track ovulation days or anything.. I get confused last time when I tried temping ect.. And no haven't been on the pill for a good 4-5ish years. X

Hi there Amy-x...this kinda sounds like me except I was on the pill, for a long time, my cycles are very long and two moths ago I switched OBGYN's and my new one decided to put me on Clomid this month.

I think it would be helpful for you to track your cycles through temping and OPK, then if you still haven't regulated in another couple months take your chart to an obgyn to discuss what is happening and what to do next. Fertility Friend is a great app that takes the math out of it, but you could also read the book Take Charge of Your Fertility to learn in depth about temping, CM etc.

Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->