Pleeease noooo! lol

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
I cant go off toast i love toast but its making me heave the smell of bread the thought if it pleeeaaase nooooo i love it :hissy: LOL!
Ive just forced toast down my throat an now i feel sick :rofl: i have gone off everything what am i gonna eat!!!
x

Awww bless hun!

i went off bacon butties... it was so so so so difficult!!!

Oops another thing I don't seem to have ... been fine with food etc

it was teh thot of spreadin marge on toast tht made me ill bleurgh!!!!!

Oops another thing I don't seem to have ... been fine with food etc
That wont last, trust me.:rofl: I thought I had escaped it too but the thought of anything relating to pig or salt, makes me physically sick.
Especially if Im in Tesco at the frsh meat counter- Thats never a good thing for me. *gags*:hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Awww bless hun!

i went off bacon butties... it was so so so so difficult!!!
And everything else relating to pig? Thats how it affected me. I cant even bare to see it on TV! It's disgusting.

I wasn't at all affected by foods apart from the odd smell ...

Awwwwww hunni lol!!!

xxx

:hugs:

The only thing that bothered me curry, I just went right off it and I was fine with everything else.

Cx

I just cant stop eating full stop at the mo !!!!! gonna be such a heffer at the end of it all !!!! lmao!

I was the same as you Steph, in those first 3 weeks, I ate and ate and ate. I would have a cooked breakfast at tesco in the morning, mcdonalds for lunch and then cook and eat a big dinner with my family in the evening. It's no wonder I gained 5lb in the first 2 weeks of being pregnant. BUT .... since the sickness has kicked in, everything I used to love turns my stomach, now I eat crackers for breakfast, crackers for lunch and sometimes I can stomach dinner with the family, other times I just eat a bowl of cereal later in the evening. I really want my appetite back now. I'm a real foody normally with a great appetite, i'm not used to being off food .... I'm suprised my body isn't going into serious withdrawl :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->