Pleeeease help!!

kklove

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I think I may have posted this in the wrong area before. I've been psychotically googling and doing research on what the heck is going on with my body and it kept bringing me back to this site... so I figured what the heck, I'll try to ask for some advice. SO, here is the jist of what's going on.

I'm 25, I was on birth control but having totally awful symptoms. I stopped my BC and well four days later (May 20) I got what I believed to be my first period. On May 30, I had the strangest weird sticky stringy discharge. I've had unprotected sex multiple times with my darlin since May 20.

I started feeling like something was not right at the beginning of June. My boobs were ungodly sore and swollen looking (almost looked like breast implants or something) and by the time I would get home from work, they would be red and tender with lines of where my bra was. I've had minimal nausea but chalked it up to not eating breakfast early enough, etc. I began to believe I may be pregnant around June 6-7 and since then I have been taking HPTS. They had all been negative until Father's day when I had 2 positive digital ones. This really made me freak out so I immediately bought two of the pink lines kind and those were negative. I had a doctor's appointment today, and the urine test they did there was negative as well.

Unfortunately, my tender swollen boobs are getting much worse and I have not been able to stomach much besides yogurt and fruit, occasionally bread. They took a blood test but I am still waiting on the results. Would it even be possible for me to be pregnant? I read online that the weird stringy discharge means ovulation, so that would have been May 30, it has now been 19 days... wouldn't I have tested positive at the doctor's if I was indeed pregnant?

GOSH I am so stressed. Any advice would be much appreciated. I think my boyfriend and I have spent nearly 100 dollars in pregnancy tests. So confused on what is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's possible that you could be, seeing that you got that stringy discharge (egg white cervical mucus) it could mean you ovulated - and then havingi uprotected sex during that time could've definitely resulted in a pregnancy. The swollen boobs could've been a symptom (common in pregnancy) and the fact that you got two positive digital tests definitely points to pregnancy as well (they're usually quite accurate). I don't know why the urine and other tests didn't pick it up, because at 19 days post ovulation you should've been able to get a postiive on other tests besides a digital. My only thought would be that maybe you had a chemical pregnancy, where there is conception but then it stops developing for whatever reason). I hope you find out soon what is what!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->