Pls. help so confused if I got a positive!

MaryP

Reaction score
I hope my attachment is here, I've never posted a pic before. I took clomid days 3-7 to ensure ovulation. (May 28 through June 1) I am usually an early ovulator. Everything says to not start OPK testing until around CD 10. Was "feeling" near ovulation (if you know what I mean) and DTD on evening of June 2, which was CD 8. On a whim, took top OPK on CD 9 in the evening. It looks positive. (this is the top pic) Did NOT DTD on CD 9, but did the next day, CD10, in the evening with pre-seed and soft cups (neither of those on CD8) :(. If i this is positive on CD9 (Sunday), and we DTD CD8 and CD10, did i miss the best opportunity on CD9, the day of my surge? Also DTD CD 11 and 12 with pre-seed and soft cups. Just so afraid the CD8 BD won't do it, and too late with the CD10 on possible day of ovulation. All of the other tests were post CD9, and in succession (doing twice a day). I read that you can't trust an OPK that soon after last Clomid pill, but thinking i may have O'd on my own, early, as usual. Fiancee just went for SA,(no results yet) so if count is low, CD8 probably won't cover it :( ... feeling so frustrated!..thank you all for looking! PS top one faded a bit since it was taken on Sunday...was a bit darker

Attachments

• downsized_0608021333.jpg
    downsized_0608021333.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 11
Top one is deffinatly possitive ~ nice lines! Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member