PLS READ - Period 5 days late & counting but neg. prego test??

WantinNumber2

Reaction score
I have been trying to conceive for over a year. last month my period was 3 days late, this month it is 5 days AND COUNTING but I just took a dollar tree pregnancy test and it was negative??

I have always, ALL MY LIFE, had a regular cycle the one time I didn't start was my first pregnancy. Now last month was 3 days late and this month 5 AND COUNTING. Does anyone know what this could mean??

I am only 21 years old. I just started taking the conceive easy pills, but it is just herbs or vitamins or something. I also went from 220lbs to 180lbs so i don't know if that would change it?

I am just getting worried, i thought for sure this would be my BFP =( but now. I waited until i was 5 days late, now with the BFN I'm wondering if there is a problem??

You say you're five days late, but being late doesn't really matter until you know how many days past ovulation you are. Are you tracking ovulation? If you are and you know when you ovulated and you're late i.e. your luteal phase is normally 14 days and you're currently 19dpo then yes there's a very high chance you're pregnant and you should book for a pregnancy blood test. If that's negative then either you didn't ovulate when you think you did (if your tracking basal body temp then that's very accurate) or the corpus luteum that released the egg has formed a cyst and you'll have to wait for that cyst to dissolve before af comes. If you think this may be the cse then talk to your dr and he will probably organise an ultrasound just to check (it's nothing to worry about)
If you're not tracking ovulation then the chances are that you ovulated later than usual (stress or hormone imbalances can cause this) or you haven't ovulated yet.
Good luck to you x x

this is the first month I didn't track it in a couple months because we took a break, next month we will be doing everything temping, charting, OPKs and preseed so we took a break and now all the sudden I didn't start. was due on the 16th. still no sign. scariest thing to not see your period and have a negative test to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->