plug question

Macandcheese

Reaction score
I'm almost 39 weeks and this morning when I wiped I noticed this small sticky booger like clump on the tissue. Last week my Dr said I was barely even 1 cm dilated, could that tiny clump possibly be pieces of my plug starting to come out?

didnt wanna read and run, i had exam earlier in week and ever since ive had bits like this, was wondering the same myself as im being induced tmor, would be great if it had started me opening ;) ive had a few big ones and lots of small ones, but ive got um all along if i Bd, so im not sure :)

Sounds like it :) The mucus plug takes many different forms! For some it can be small 'snot' like bits of jelly either clear, pink or slightly greenish (however luminus green is a cause for concern and best to get it checked!) Other women don't lose little bits at all but lose it all in one go which tends to be streaked with a bit of blood, it can also be just pinky, clear or browny. Some women never even notice it! For all three of my previous kids I lost it all in one go. However with this one I've started losing little bits at a time. Some women don't notice any jelly at all but experience it more as a water, creamy or slimy discharge. Hope that helps :) x

Yes!! That's what mine was like with my first! I had little bits like that and then one day the whole thing came out!! Seriously scared the begeebees out of me because its like this huge glob of snot like stuff like the size of your palm!! Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->