Plus size bump pictures?

Defo Don't look plus sized !!! I feel like a beach ball :blush::haha:

Thank you! I am usually a size 16 -18 uk. I dread to think how much weight iv put on since being pregnant, I am avoiding it though :haha:

I made myself get on the scales to keep an eye on It as i was 2.5st overweight when I got pregnant . I've gained 8lb so far . I'm weighing in weekly now :hugs:

Thank you! I am usually a size 16 -18 uk. I dread to think how much weight iv put on since being pregnant, I am avoiding it though :haha:

I made myself get on the scales to keep an eye on It as i was 2.5st overweight when I got pregnant . I've gained 8lb so far . I'm weighing in weekly now :hugs:[/QUOTE]

That's nothing at all, well done you :hugs: I'm trying not to take notice and just eat as healthy as possible. Can't wait til he's here, I feel huge already :haha:

I made myself get on the scales to keep an eye on It as i was 2.5st overweight when I got pregnant . I've gained 8lb so far . I'm weighing in weekly now :hugs:

That's nothing at all, well done you :hugs: I'm trying not to take notice and just eat as healthy as possible. Can't wait til he's here, I feel huge already :haha:[/QUOTE]

I feel the same , I'm only 5ft2 and hubby is 6ft2, I tend to grow big babies too :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->