Plus size bump pictures?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by purpledaisy2, Jul 25, 2009.

1. nordicpixie83

nordicpixie83 Well-Known Member

I made myself get on the scales to keep an eye on It as i was 2.5st overweight when I got pregnant . I've gained 8lb so far . I'm weighing in weekly now :hugs:

2. MummyToBe123

MummyToBe123 Well-Known Member

I made myself get on the scales to keep an eye on It as i was 2.5st overweight when I got pregnant . I've gained 8lb so far . I'm weighing in weekly now :hugs:[/QUOTE]

That's nothing at all, well done you :hugs: I'm trying not to take notice and just eat as healthy as possible. Can't wait til he's here, I feel huge already :haha:

3. nordicpixie83

That's nothing at all, well done you :hugs: I'm trying not to take notice and just eat as healthy as possible. Can't wait til he's here, I feel huge already :haha:[/QUOTE]

I feel the same , I'm only 5ft2 and hubby is 6ft2, I tend to grow big babies too :haha:

4. MummyToBe123

MummyToBe123 Well-Known Member

Wow your tiny haha. I'm 5'7 and hubby is 6'8. So I'm kinda guessing this is gunna be a big baby. Could be tiny though, I wish I knew haha x

5. nordicpixie83

Jeez I thought my hubby Was tall :haha: