Plus size ladies - when did you show ?

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I’m currently just under 15 weeks and being plus size still
Feeling just fat 🤦🏼*♀️ . I can’t wait to start showing properly so that I look pregnant !!

When did you all start to show ? This is my second pregnancy - first was triplets so I had a huge bump alreadyby 17 weeks

I'm not plus size, but can share the feeling. I'll be 16 weeks on Monday, and feel that I look like I might be pregnant, or that I might have eaten too much breakfast. It's my third pregnancy to make it to second tri, and with the first two, I didn't show at all until ~20 weeks. I expected my belly to pop sooner, but I was thinking a bump, not a gut!

i am about 5'10-5'11 height wise and with my first i was a size 24 when i conceived. I was about 6months along when could really tell because of how high my DD was. This time around i was a size 11/12 when i got pregnant and it still took until about week 18 to look pregnant and not that i just over ate and was bloated. This time around the babe is super low and seems to be staying low for now. I'm currently 23 weeks along..

Thanks ladies x with my last pregnancy I was a size 14-16 but am a size 20 for this one ����*♀️ . When I lay down I feel right at the bottom of my stomach where it’s going hard but as soon as I stand it t just goes back to normal again ! Xx

I'm 6'1" and plus sized, and it took until third trimester for me to show with both pregnancies. I was 7 months both times.

Almost 14 weeks and sometimes I can't tell if I'm getting a bump or if its just because I've always looked pregnant xD sometimes my belly looks more baby bumpish and other times it looks like I'm just fat T__T

Attachments

• 8w.jpg
    8w.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 10w.jpg
    10w.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 11w.jpg
    11w.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 12w.jpg
    12w.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 13w.jpg
    13w.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 15
I’d say you have a great bump ashbro ! Mine is still just rolls of old fat lol !

I just looked fat until i was 26-27 weeks preggies i started showinf

I’d say you have a great bump ashbro ! Mine is still just rolls of old fat lol !

Thank you! I just feel like my stomach has always kind of looked like that since my son so its hard to tell the difference.

This was me at 13 weeks.

Attachments

• 4AEDDEA3-DED3-41DB-8D55-39C64ABEE959.jpg
    4AEDDEA3-DED3-41DB-8D55-39C64ABEE959.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 10
I felt I looked more pregnant when I was overweight, as opposed to this time, starting out healthy weight but because unlike DS2 and DD (but more like DS1), I felt I had to keep eating to keep nausea away so I have put on weight everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->