plus size,what a difference a week makes

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by mummy2lola, Jun 3, 2011.

1. mummy2lola

mummy2lola Mum to 2 trying for 3

i think a week has made a big difference with my bump or is it just coz i feel heavier lol the only thing im gutted about is i thought the bigger bump got that it would drag my apron up making it smaller.....nope its just getting bigger with it :dohh: first pic is 32+3 and 2nd is 33+6.hows urs going in the later weeks? xx

Attached Files:

2. Lauki

Lauki Mummy and newly pregnant!

I think you definately look like you've grown!

I still have a bit of 'flap' under my belly, but I've decided not to worry too much about it anymore. I can't do anything about it, so I'll just embrace it ;).

I think you look fab though, very nice round baby bump!!

3. CLH_X3

CLH_X3 Love my two babies!

there is a diff ...

heres mine

Pic 1: 27+4
    Pic 2: 29+5
    Pic 3: 33+3
    Today: 34+5

4. Princess pea

Princess pea Mum of 2 beautiful girls

You do look bigger! I know what you mean about the lovely apron. I wasn't plus size before pg, but I was after my first pg, and no amount of crunches has ever gotten rid of mine! I think it just got so stretched out last time, only a tummy tuck wl get rid! Anyway I was hoping mine would fill out too, no such luck, looks worse.

5. dan-o

dan-o RMC's but mum to 3 now!

Aww I'm gonna be sad to see these lovely bumps go, but by the same token can't wait to see our babas!! :happydance:

I've just done another pic in the same clothes to show you the difference with my plus size baby bump just recently too.
    I feel like babys dropped a lot, I can breathe again lol!!! :haha:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/Bump%20scan%20pics/IMG01070-20110506-904-1.jpg https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/Bump%20scan%20pics/IMG01240-20110603-1107-1.jpg