plus sized moms-to-be and kicks

Im so glad you mentioned that Shifter....But I think that "plus size" in any country (but esp the USA and Canada) lately have become smaller and smaller at least in the eyes of the media! Take America's Next Top Model winner from last season she was a size 10! A size TEN! That's nuts. Im a size 10..and I sure dont think Im a plus size person...!?!

Im so glad you mentioned that Shifter....But I think that "plus size" in any country (but esp the USA and Canada) lately have become smaller and smaller at least in the eyes of the media! Take America's Next Top Model winner from last season she was a size 10! A size TEN! That's nuts. Im a size 10..and I sure dont think Im a plus size person...!?!

It's always been different in fashion and on ANTM Tyra made a point at one deliberation of saying that Whitney was only plus sized in the eyes of the fashion industry and in the "real" world she was a hot chick with a slamming body!! (I thought her winning was really fantastic and actually a good sign for fashion and society, it was a little acknowledgement that curves are good.)

But generally I agree that our societies are tending towards smaller and smaller figures and considering smaller women to fall into the "plus sized" category.

I'm a 14-16 (pre pregnancy) and I felt Sprout at 21 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->