plz analyze this chart?

I

Indigo77

does it look anovulatory to you? i'm not sensitive...so plz be totally honest...thanks

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 35
This is my first month charting so I'm no expert but didn't want to read and run

What's the CM situation, and how long have you been temping for? Did you use OPKs?

Not an expert of course, but I would say you Od somewhere between cd19 and cd23. To me there is a temp shift there and I would put your coverline at around 97.45

The other option would be O at cd26-28 with coverline at around 97.8. Either way I think you definitely Od.

This is my first month charting so I'm no expert but didn't want to read and run

What's the CM situation, and how long have you been temping for? Did you use OPKs?

This is my 7th month charting and I usually use OPKs but didn't this time because my husband was abroad during our usual BD time.

I agree with Mrs. Bear. Did you BD around either of those times? FX'd

Not an expert of course, but I would say you Od somewhere between cd19 and cd23. To me there is a temp shift there and I would put your coverline at around 97.45

The other option would be O at cd26-28 with coverline at around 97.8. Either way I think you definitely Od.

thanks...i just wanted to say that i just read your journal and am now rooting for u....

I agree with Mrs. Bear. Did you BD around either of those times? FX'd

No...we just BDed 1x before he left for China...on May 6th...I definitely don't expect anything to come of it, just wanted to know if I had an anovulatory cycle because my temp rises are usually much more significant than this, so this month threw me off.

I just turned 39 this month...I suddenly feel paranoid and a new sense of urgency...

Hi indigo,don't worry Hun u have plenty of time yet,wish I was 39 again,:hugs:Hope everything works out for you and u get your bfp soon :hugs::hugs:

Hi indigo,don't worry Hun u have plenty of time yet,wish I was 39 again,:hugs:Hope everything works out for you and u get your bfp soon :hugs::hugs:

thanks...i know i'm being silly, but until i turned 39 i thought of myself as "in my 30s", but since then, i feel like i'm in my 40s...:wacko:

i am questioning myself now....
were we being too laid back about this?
should we get more proactive?
should we go see a RE?
:shrug:

Well if the previous 6 months were ok this was probably just a dodgy one, or maybe you forgot to change to the summer weight duvet, or something equally random that interfered with your system?

My doc told me to come back in 6 months if I wasn't PG, not to wait for a year, so if you've been trying for 6 months+ and you're worried maybe you should get some tests? Sorry I don't mean to worry you, all I mean is some docs are more proactive than others.:thumbup:

I agree with northstar,I wish I wud have gone and found help after my third mc but I was so depressed I just couldn't even go thru the hospital door,if u are worried about your age and are doing everything u can to get pregnant and it's not happening,seek help.u still have loads of years left so make the most of it,:hugs::hugs:

Indigo - If I were you I would definitely start seeing an RE. The longer you put it off the less options you have. Sure, it is still possible to have it happen naturally, but why take the chance. Even if you normally O on your own, they can still stimulate additional egg follicles to up your chances each cycle without getting into the more expensive and invasive procedures. They will also run tests to make sure everything is working the way it is supposed to. Has he had a semen analysis yet?

That's just my opinion though. I would rather be as agressive as possible than regret wasting time later. I know lots of people prefer not to have any medical intervention if they can avoid it, so ultimately it is a personal choice.

I agree, was going to post this then saw Mrs Bears reply was the same as I was thinking! theres a bunch of temps missing but to me you can see a temp shift.

as for the FS I definitely think you should go. I didnt want to waste any time and told a little white lie (said Id been trying for 6 months when really we'd only been trying about 3) and Im so glad I did as they found a polyp and had it removed. If I had waited Id have been trying all that time which was probably a waste with a big polyp in the way. the FS have a system where they start with tests then slowly move into different treatments so its not like you are straight away going for treatments.

Im 39 in october and will feel the same as you, but my cycle is regular and my FSH is good so I right now theres no reason I shouldnt get pregnant. if you get tested it might make you feel better about your age, we still have time :hugs:

Hang in there Indigo! I'm 39 in less than 3 weeks and yeah, I feel the same way you do about it sometimes. That's why I come here, with so many cheerleaders it's hard to stay down about it! I think the above advice is good and I'm planning to see a Dr next month. Oh, and yeah the BD timing definitely looks off for this month but I don't think you can say for sure if it's an anov cycle until AF shows. It could be a very late O like some of us are thinking.

What is your usual cycle length and usual LP? It looks like you may have ov'ed around cd19 (hard to tell with the missing temps) or at cd26 - but if you never have long cycles that would be unusual... Did you feel ovulation symptoms at any time in your cycle? Notice when you were the most wet, etc?

Thanks everyone...This is my 7th month charting, but we actively were ttc for 3 cycles...I think we just need to get the ball rolling and see a RE...I think it will make me feel better in the long run...I am just not looking forward to it...There are only 2 REs where I live, both male...I strongly prefer seeing female docs, but I guess I have no choice here...

Velo, with the exception for the month I took a B complex, my cycles are usually 30 days and ovulation is usually on day 18-19...I usually have a very clear, dramatic biphasic pattern, so maybe I did O and it's just way more subtle this time for some random reason...My LP is usually 11-13 days. I don't really observe cm or cp...I usually just temp and use opks...

Hmmm maybe you need to do the CM observation as well as the temps, if you are inclined to get some erratic temps? It would just give you a bit more info about what's going on.

I understand about the male doctor thing, but if you think of it as a means to an end maybe it's worth making an appointment.

Hmmm maybe you need to do the CM observation as well as the temps, if you are inclined to get some erratic temps? It would just give you a bit more info about what's going on.

I understand about the male doctor thing, but if you think of it as a means to an end maybe it's worth making an appointment.

I don't really get the ewcm...i'm usually wet or dry...maybe that's better than nothing...

I've been reading this Taking Charge of your Fertility(Toni Weschler) book and it has a ton of descriptions and photos of the different kinds (makes me feel somewhat nauseated), the woman who writes it is quite annoying but it has a lot of useful info in there.

Might be worth a look? I found out stuff I've lived quite happily not knowing about for 38 years LOL :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->