plz analyze this chart?

I felt the same way about wanting only a female dr but the only RE that takes my insurance has both. Now there have been so many different people 'down there' I don't even care any more... whatever it takes to get the BFP :thumbup:

does it look anovulatory to you? i'm not sensitive...so plz be totally honest...thanks
well just to give you a little hope hun
my chart this month looked the same , no dip for ov etc
ff didn"t even give me a coverline!!!
slight rise after ov but i got my BFP this month so fingers crossed for you hunni:hugs:

indigo how is your temp today? I dont see a link to your real-time chart, it was just an image in the first post. good luck!!!

Thanks sarah....:hugs:
I'm betting on you given the shagathon on your chart!

Indigo you are not out yet...keep us posted!

I know, we did good this month!! if it doesnt happen after all that perhaps I will go on clomid next month, was going to wait till september but getting impatient :growlmad:

I know, we did good this month!! if it doesnt happen after all that perhaps I will go on clomid next month, was going to wait till september but getting impatient :growlmad:

Do u already have the Rx?

no, I have to call CD1 and get it when I go to the FS, as its with the ovary monitoring. Will be cool to do the monitoring, not looking that forward to the drug. I mentioned it to hubby last night and we wants to wait till September. I probably will wait, I dont mind not being pregnant over the summer as I have some trips to look forward to. But every now and then I have a little panic and want this to happen asap! :flower:

are you expecting AF today or did your temp go back up???

97.8.... No AF yet, but feel super tired & weak, so expecting her some time today.

No AF yet...wth?

This is what FF is now saying:

Ovulation: Not Detected Yet
Your chart data does not allow ovulation to be pinpointed to within a 24 hour timeframe.Your temperature suggests, however, that ovulation may have occured between CD 12 and CD 25.

Soooo....at least I ovulated....nice to know I didn't have an anovulatory cycle. DH getting SA done first. We will TTC 1 more time on our own. Then, I will go see a RE. I am hoping to get Clomid without too much testing beyond the typical blood work.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 5
yeah I think you ovulated as theres a definitely shift in temps. how long is your cycle usually?

no...didn't want to waste a test as I only have a few left....there's just no way....we only BDed 1x on the 6th....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->