PMS or Pregnancy Differences?

JessP

Reaction score
I'm TTC#1 and taking a pregnancy test next Friday, so now is about the time I normally PMS. All day I've either been extremely pissed or extremely happy, no in-between. That happens to me most months I PMS so I was wondering (hoping) if it could be pregnancy symptoms instead.

What I want to know is if anyone has experienced any differences between their normal PMS or early pregnancy symptoms or if the symptoms were about the same...?

Everything online says it's nearly impossible to tell the difference since hormonal changes make your body crazy during both; this is just making me think because of the timing that I'm only PMSing and not pregnant. :cry:

Very early in pregnancy there is usually not much difference at all between pms and early symptoms , but all pregnancies have different symptoms and most women dont start having real pregnancy symptoms till after their BFP. I know for me the symptoms did not get real strong till I was 5+ weeks with each of my pregnancies.

I agree with Lisa, symptoms are quite similar so it's hard to tell. With my son I had symptoms a few days after BFP . However any time I've been pregnant I've felt my uterus area full...like a fuzzy full sensation , whenever I feel the fullness I know I'm pregnant

Oddly the only difference for me when I got my bfp was burping. I never normally burp but it was like every 20 minutes from about 7 dpo.

Agree that the symptoms are similar.... I remember being certain I was about to get my period both times I got my BFP's... I also remember cramping, similar to AF cramps (mild) around BFP and on/off through the first trimester... Nausea started for me at 6 wks (with my first) and 5 wks (with my 2nd).

I'm testing this Friday so hopefully I get that BFP! All I've ever seen is LOTS of blanks. :'( I want this so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->