PMS Symptoms just...stopped?

PPlum

Reaction score
So let me start this out by saying that my husband and I had an "oops 9 days into my cycle and I hadn't thought anything of it, since it was still too early for sperm to survive. Anyway, about 5 days after I believe I O'd (I had O twinges and ewcm like I always do on cd 13), I started getting headaches and light cramps every day through 12 dpo. I only took notice, because this was so abnormal for me. On 11 dpo, I had a massive "PMS" headache and then the next afternoon (yesterday, 12 dpo), I had more pronounced cramps like my period was going to start any second. That evening, cramps went away and no sign of period. Today is 13 dpo and still nothing. My cycle is usually between 26-28 days and my PMS headache and cramps have always led right up to my period and they usually continue for the first day of my period. The calculators say that 28 days would mean that I'm not due for AF until 6/20. On one hand, I feel like it's still too early to test and iif I do, it will probably result in BFN no matter what, but on the other hand, I'm really nervous and anxious now and I know stress and anxiety may delay AF. I'm not sure what to do with myself right now. AHHH. Thanks for reading that whole thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->