PMS symptons...No period

lulubee84

Reaction score
I'm 30 yrs old and according to my menstral tracker, I am on time every period and ovulation to the exact date on a regular basis. This past ovulation was no different, but when it came time for the actual period to show up...nothing was there or even seems to be heading towards that direction. I am experiencing pretty present PMS symptoms like sore breasts, cramping, emotional mood swings, very present pain in lower back, fatigue...only exception is the frequent urination. I chalked all of this up though to PMS because it's pretty typical for me, but now I'm on day 3 and no sign of my period coming at all. I did take a first response stick test this morning and it came out negative...I have no idea what to think. I would really appreciate some thoughts and experiences.

When I was pregnant I definitely thought I was getting my period because of the symptoms (no sore boobs though). I didn't experience frequent urination until the baby was much larger. But I think those first response tests (the 7day early one) is pretty accurate. I think I took it 10 days before I was supposed to start and it showed up. I would wait another week and then take another one. But there are also cases where ladies didn't have a bfn until much later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->