PMSing or Pregnant? The joys of TWW any 6 dpo buddy?!!

Baader

Reaction score
Well this is now our 5th month trying.
So far I'm pretty intuned with my body and the PM's symptoms that I swore up and down where pregnancy symptoms. Lol now that I know what i deal with on a monthly bases I can look for signs that I am not used to and yes I will correct myself as the body works in crazy ways anything can be a PM's symptoms even if new.

Well started two days ago
4dpo : hung over feelings. Sick feeling in my stumach.

5dpo : same as 4dpo and now cramps lower and little shooting pains in my crotch. Only last a second but on and off every ten to five minutes for a good few hours ( I have never experienced this last four months trying. So if this is a PMSing symptom its new to me.

6dpo: tmi but walls of my vagina are achy and soar and cramping like bad like my AF is about to show up but lower. And my back just is killing me. Usually yes I have a soar back by now before period starts but holy hell this is like the pain in my back when I was pregnant with my youngest and that has me guessing. Lol also feeling super super.bloated. and hungry!!! All I want to do is eat. And I was craving tuna. And I'm not a fan of it. And when I did I was still starving !!!

Anyone else dealing with this. Maybe I have a dpo buddy?

And also my period isn't sapossed.to show for 8-9 days.

Ahh I so get that. Our body can be pretty evil sometimes with sending out mixed signals. Pregnancy symptoms are almost identical to PMS (both due to hormone fluctuations) so it's impossible to tell.

Keeping my fingers crossed Baader!

Me too! I thought I was gonna start af 3 days ago but I think I oed later and possibly 6 dpo now. I've had mild pain back and forth from ovaries for the last week and today thought I had a very faint bfp and then this evening felt the low like af cramps and now they are gone. So confusing!

Nice to know I'm not the only one. And man these cramps suck!!! And it's now radiating down my legs....this feels so weird lol

I’ve been cramping since ovulation, I’m 4DPO today. Cramping isn’t normal for me. My body throws something new at me every month and it’s always a BFN. It’s cruel. Hoping I’m cramping for a reason this time. Only 8 days to got to find out. Huff

Hi, im 5dpo today.
I know what you mean about the symptoms being the same last month i could've sworn i was pg but nope. This month is slightly different in that the cramps I've been getting have been very twingy and not always like af. Only 5 days left till testing (if i can wait that long)

Hi! Currently about 4-5dpo, so a little behind you. I have the typical pms signs with sore nipples and bad mood. But everytime I have been pregnant before my nipples didn't stop hurting, wich they normaly do around 7dpo or so, so now I'm really holding my FX that they keep on hurting ;) My lower back also hurts and has done that for a few days now. Waiting until sunday before starting to test. I know it probably will come back negative but I can't help myself :D I will be around 9dpo then so it might show. It is strange how long the TWW feels! Almost counting hours here instead of days ;) FX for you!

Okay something new. And i never got this before. Since 6 dpo i have been getting egg white like discharge only thicker and mix of creamy discharge as well. Anyone else get this 6 days before (missed) period

I hade egg white like discharge before af was due the last time I was pregnant :)

I hade egg white like discharge before af was due the last time I was pregnant :)

That's very promising. :) Thanks.
Today is totally don't feel any Symtoms other then just flat out bloated lol
And cm went back to watery creamy. Most likely out this month. But baby dust to all you pretty ladies.
And yes I'm not out till the witch shows.

I think at about 5 orb6 dpo Progesterone starts to go all peak on us. Mine is starting to climb today after being dormant...lol

If only preggy symptoms were way different from pms.

Hang in there!! FX!!

9-10dpo today and still bfn. Would really want to get a bfp now so that i could keep my mind elsewhere ;) Nipples still hurt, wich is a good sign! And my temperature rose even more on 7-8dpo and has stayed up wich could indicate pregnancy. So now I'm really waiting for that bfp! This TWW is really driving me crazy over here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->