PND Diary!!

akaash.

Reaction score
Sorry everybody.. I heard this website is useful if you have PND..
And ever since I have used it for support as I suffering severe PND (as I have been told)

...I don't know what bought this on, maybe me thinking and wanting the feeling to come on or maybe it was just that time of day!As I lay in bed I felt normal. It was like waking in the morning and realising what you just saw was a dream! What I had just seen and been through (the last few months) was a dream I woke up from it! I'm asking myself was that all a dream ? If it was a dream where am I where did I fall asleep and haven't woke up yet? I can't work out if what I've been through I've been having counselling but what if I didn't that was just a dream and I dont really know what IS wrong with me because Ive just woken up, I feel normal, just like me.

Im scared and want to cry it's asif I have really missed out on Akaash's and my own life literally because that was a dream. All them months I spent with him was a dream and not real!! I'm trrying to understand what this is what these feelings are. As far as I know the last time I was Tarah was 3rd August. When I smoked the weed it all started there at that point! I was high! I got scared of myself and upset I remember cryingn in Paul's arms saying what have I done! OMG what am I doing! Gosh! I can see how long ago it was now!

I want to see somebody and explain to them I've just woke up..LITERALLY! I know there going to say shes gone mad but I have just woke up and Im me again. I also know that I will dissappear again! How much more of my life will I spend like this, and then wake up?! Its so annoying I feel like I'm posessed! When will I wake up and stay up, not fall back in this dream!! I don't know if this PND because I don't know if I'm awake or dreaming!

If and when I wake up and stay up I know I won't remember much of this because now, when I just woke up I asked myself what happened, gosh it was a dream. BUT IT WASN'T I was alive but why do I feel asleep and this is a dream?!!!!

I want reassurance now! But how do I know that the reassurance I get isn't me dreaming. I feel like I'm sleeping somewhere and Im trapped in this dream. I need to return to real life because this isn't real it's a dream. Every time this happens I feel scared.

Tomorrow I don't want to go out because I'm not normal!! When I got the feeling that I just woke up I got a rush in my body from head to toe!...

And that was basically it, I know the tense is confusing it's because I added to it as I was writing.

Tarah XX
(Everybody must think Im crazy.. the amount Ive posted about PND)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->