POAS addicts united

oboeverity

Mummy to Ted and Willem
Reaction score
So I am clearly a POAS addict. I had banned myself from buying any more, as CLEARLY 7 positive results (4 pink dye tests, 2 digis and a GP test) should be enough. After all the nasty cramping on Sunday though, I sort of promised myself that I'd give it 48 hours and test again. Everything was conspiring against me; the ...chemist was shut, they weren't on display in Tesco Metro, so I had to ASK for some.... and bugger me if it isn't the biggest, fastest, darkest line yet!
xxxx
My name is oboeverity, and I'm a POAS addict.....

Am I the only person that took one and then that was it?! Reading these posts makes me think I should have taken more!

Am I the only person that took one and then that was it?! Reading these posts makes me think I should have taken more!

I am reading this and thinking... hmmm should I buy a test? I picked one up at the store the other day and put it back. I actually found out by accident at the doctors, that I am pregnant. For some reason, I knew, even though I haven't had a period since last April! Last minute I asked my doctor to do a test, and sure enough, it was positive! That was last tuesday.. I miscarried a few years ago, so I am afraid to get too attachment to my pregnancy. I let me self get excited, but then get scared. I think I am afraid to take a test still, even though I WANT this so bad.. I think the test will even help it feel more real to my boyfriend. He honestly doesn't talk much about it at all... Is this normal? I think he is afraid to get attached too?

I think the test will even help it feel more real to my boyfriend. He honestly doesn't talk much about it at all... Is this normal? I think he is afraid to get attached too?

Even though me and my husband were trying when he found I was pregnant he was still shocked and didn't talk for the first 24 hours!! :lol:

It sounds stupid but I don't want to test again in case it has somehow changed. I know that sounds really ridiculous :dohh:

It sounds stupid but I don't want to test again in case it has somehow changed. I know that sounds really ridiculous :dohh:

That does not sound ridiculous. I have tested 3 times so far thinking I was wrong the first (and second) times, that there's no way I'm pregnant, though I am pretty sure 3 positive tests mean yes.

I am still buying a digital one though!

I'm a POAS addict. Since taking the first test on Saturday I must have done in the region of 20 tests... I don't know what I'm expecting but I keep thinking that it's not real and then I test and feel happier again.

I'm soooo nervous about miscarrying and can't stop thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->