POAS Madness!!

addy1

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
Have you ever looked at a pregnancy test long enough your eyes went cross?? I found myself getting dizzy this morning trying to find a faint line!! I hold it up to the light, against different coloured towels, and stare at it so hard I almost go cross eyed! :wacko::wacko:

Please tell me I am not alone!! :haha:

Agghhhhhh....CD36 and going crazy!! Wanting the madness to end!!:wacko:

haha u r lot alone i put a flash light on mine today:haha::dohh:

Don't worry, I am right there with you! OMG I do at least one a day, then I hold it up to the light, look at it from every angle, look from the back, try looking at it in different rooms (lighting), and occasionally dig my old ones out of the trash to double check!

I do look at mine in the light at times.. I think we want it so bad we go to extreme measures

Well I tested again this morning, and within 5 minutes, I had an extremely faint line....I mean EXTREMELY faint. (Barely there!) I am still super skeptical. I am not sure when I ovulated as I was not able to detect my surge using OPK's and gave up. I had EWCM for almost 10 days....so it could have been anytime! My question is, what if it implanted really late? Is that going to be a problem?

I have butterflies at the possibility of being pregnant:happydance:, but I also have this sinking feeling.....it is either going to end really badly (and we all know what it feels like) or it will end so wonderfully......there is no in between.

Well I tested again this morning, and within 5 minutes, I had an extremely faint line....I mean EXTREMELY faint. (Barely there!) I am still super skeptical. I am not sure when I ovulated as I was not able to detect my surge using OPK's and gave up. I had EWCM for almost 10 days....so it could have been anytime! My question is, what if it implanted really late? Is that going to be a problem?

I have butterflies at the possibility of being pregnant:happydance:, but I also have this sinking feeling.....it is either going to end really badly (and we all know what it feels like) or it will end so wonderfully......there is no in between.

Pics?? You know the rule, pics or it did'nt happen!! LOL!! I hope this is your BFP. And you know, I have always had this philosophy, even after my 2nd trimester loss. We can stress, and worry about something happening, but it changes nothing, it does not prevent anything bad from happening, so enjoy being pregnant TODAY. Take each day as it comes, but be happy today, and dont worry about tomorrow. Hugs, and lots of baby dust coming your way!!!

Thanks:) I tried about twenty times to get a clear picture, but my camera is not that great. I used one of those internet strip tests, so it is really small. Maybe I'll try the other kind tomorrow, and see if I can get a better picture.

:hugs:

haha nope you are def not alone.. i am CD35 right now.. and have some symptoms of pregnancy.. but im just not sure if im thinking i am.. because i actually am.. or thinking i am because i want to be so bad :confused:
Will test by the end of the week if the :witch: still has not shown up

I definately do the same thing. When I use the ones from the internet, I hold them up to the light just to see. And its so bad for me that I've been known to take apart the store bought ones just to see if I've missed something. lol :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you addy1.

Oh Addy! I have everything crossed for you!!!!

And its so bad for me that I've been known to take apart the store bought ones just to see if I've missed something. lol :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you addy1.

That is really funny....hmmmmm....I never thought of taking them apart!! LoL. Thanks for the crossed fingers....I am feeling really positive about the whole thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->